Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
We all still play but we need to set up a night since I'm working like crazy over the holidays plus I bought way too many games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've been involved in finals stuff too and when I do play games I've been playing mega man. But I will get back to it in a week or two, I'm already like G4 so I've played a shitload of the game as is

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I traded it in lmao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

I traded it in lmao

Jesus Christ

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
i just wish you could use the Krak-On Roller in this game

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Pablo Gigante posted:

I traded it in lmao

Wtf

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
https://twitter.com/Titanfallgame/status/806623128340328448

so sick

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I hope somebody does a speed run of the game and Respawn patches in an option to run the single player with nades and explosive so you can rocket jump through a lot of it

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

This is awesome

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?
Happy Hour starts in 36 minutes

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

https://youtu.be/Wtu3fUs9i7M

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

CEO: We've got a problem. Sales for Titanfall 2 are down. The nancy sinatra stuff just isnt cutting it. What are we going to do?

Ad Guy with frosted tips wearing JNCOs and playing with a tech deck on the boardroom table: Don't worry. I've got just the thing...

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

[infront of Gamestop at the midnight release of Titanfall when a big gang of bullies walks up and cuts me in line]

ME: Excuse me good sirs, but I do believe I verily am the one whom hath reserved this particular spot in line.

BULLIES: (they laugh in unison)

BULLY LEADER: Yeah? You and what army, pipsqueak?

ME: [my mouth slowly forms a half-smile like a cool anime hero] *turns to my PC Gaming Rig thats modified to be a transformer that Transforms into a full working titan* Atlas, run badass.exe.

[my Titan launches a katana in the air like r2d2 and starts playing Jay Z/ Linkin Park - Numb on its loudspeakers]

Me: *catches katana mid-air* [Imitating Jay Z] Thank you-thank you! You're far too kind! *suddenly turns to bullies with a serious face*

[Song plays the "IVVE BECOME SO NUMBB I CAN FEEL YOU THERE" part while Im leaping around the bullies kicking their asses and slashing them with my katana and using my hookshot to fling around jsut like in Titanfall 2]

ME: (again imitating jay Z) Can I get an encore, do ya want more, cooked it raw wit the brooklyn boys! *i jump into my titan and scorch the last remaining bullies with its jetpack thrusters]

"*~WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FORRRRR*~" part plays as I exit the cockpit infront of the impressed Gamestop girl worker*

Yeah, I'm pretty fresh. Aint that right Atlas? Arent I the freshest?

ATLAS: Now initating Fleshlight modification *Pink silicone pussy pops out of canon arm*

Me: I didnt modify that in, t-that came standard I didnt want it. Look just give me my game ok

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

[infront of Gamestop at the midnight release of Titanfall when a big gang of bullies walks up and cuts me in line]

ME: Excuse me good sirs, but I do believe I verily am the one whom hath reserved this particular spot in line.

ME: [my mouth slowly forms a half-smile like a cool anime hero] *turns to my PC Gaming Rig thats modified to be a transformer that Transforms into a full working titan* Atlas, run badass.exe.

[my Titan launches a katana in the air like r2d2 and starts playing Jay Z/ Linkin Park - Numb on its loudspeakers]

Me: *catches katana mid-air* [Imitating Jay Z] Thank you-thank you! You're far too kind! *suddenly turns to bullies with a serious face*

[Song plays the "IVVE BECOME SO NUMBB I CAN FEEL YOU THERE" part while Im leaping around the bullies kicking their asses and slashing them with my katana and using my hookshot to fling around jsut like in Titanfall 2]

ME: (again imitating jay Z) Can I get an encore, do ya want more, cooked it raw wit the brooklyn boys! *i jump into my titan and scorch the last remaining bullies with its jetpack thrusters]

"*~WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FORRRRR*~" part plays as I exit the cockpit infront of the impressed Gamestop girl worker*

ATLAS: Now initating Fleshlight modification *Pink silicone pussy pops out of canon arm*

Me: I didnt modify that in, t-that came standard I didnt want it. Look just give me my game ok

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

LMFAO

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I love this game.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

CEO: We've got a problem. Sales for Titanfall 2 are down. The nancy sinatra stuff just isnt cutting it. What are we going to do?

Ad Guy with frosted tips wearing JNCOs and playing with a tech deck on the boardroom table: Don't worry. I've got just the thing...

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
There's something satisfying about a static load screen with a picture and a bit of flavor text.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

holy poo poo the effect and cause level was even cooler than expected. i'm playing one campaign mission every few days because it's so good i don't want to waste it.... i made a gam,er stream of the last part of the level though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuV3NOTwTF8

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Press L1 to Time Travel

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

Press L1 to Time Travel

it was a cool level but i hope no game does that poo poo again (lol)

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

HORMELCHILI posted:

i disagree

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HORMELCHILI posted:

I actually wouldnt mind like a 4 or 5 hour campaign built around that gimmick, you could do a lot more with it

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training posted:

I actually wouldnt mind like a 4 or 5 hour campaign built around that gimmick, you could do a lot more with it

The game barely started to explore what you could do with it, I think. There's some great encounters where you are fighting battles in both worlds simultaneously and I wanted more o fthat stuff.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I like that that part of the game just kind of casually reveals that both time travel and intelligent extraterrestrial life exist and no one seems to care or acknowledge it in any way lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sharkopath posted:

The game barely started to explore what you could do with it, I think. There's some great encounters where you are fighting battles in both worlds simultaneously and I wanted more o fthat stuff.

Yeah especially on Master with how fragile you are how mobile you need to be, that level is even better because youre just constantly wall running and era hopping to dodge bullets and dinosaurs. I would love a whole game of that experience

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I really hope they've got a multiplayer mode up their sleeves where the gimmick is the time travel thing. Like how sick would that mechanic be in a multiplayer match where everyone had it and the map became different like in the campaign mission

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The phase shift is the multi implementation I think.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

The phase shift is the multi implementation I think.

Yeah but it'd be a cool mode if it was like how it worked in campaign. Where you didn't just have 6 seconds and the map was changed. Phase shift is a fairly sick ability though

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I always activate phase shift a second too late and get murked

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I always activate phase shift a second too late and get murked

Its really good if you use it immediately after ejecting because 90% of people are looking up to try and kill you and it rewinds you to the ground and you can peace out.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

Its really good if you use it immediately after ejecting because 90% of people are looking up to try and kill you and it rewinds you to the ground and you can peace out.

I love disappearing in someone's face and then picking a random spot in the room to blast them from. Bonus for if they stand still trying to guess incorrectly where I might blip back into reality at

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The thing from the campaign I most want for multiplayer is the fastball. There's only a few places that it would really be advantageous like having your mech hurl you towards the bank if time's running short or maybe if your Titan's about to die but the fighting's so heavy you think you'll be killed if you just eject so you have it throw you to safety across the map or something. But it would look cool as hell and I'm hooting and hollering just imagining meleeing someone in midair at 200 mph after being thrown by my strong robot friend.

• Locked thread