Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

The thing from the campaign I most want for multiplayer is the fastball. There's only a few places that it would really be advantageous like having your mech hurl you towards the bank if time's running short or maybe if your Titan's about to die but the fighting's so heavy you think you'll be killed if you just eject so you have it throw you to safety across the map or something. But it would look cool as hell and I'm hooting and hollering just imagining meleeing someone in midair at 200 mph after being thrown by my strong robot friend.

Oh man that would be loving awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fastball was win every time it happened and bt is my best friend

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I cheered every time he pointed at where he was going to throw you and then clenched his fist

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I lol'd at the "I'm 80% in love with this gun"

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

frank.club posted:

I lol'd at the "I'm 80% in love with this gun"

My favorite line was early in the game when you meet back up with him after being separated. If you ask him if he missed you he's like "Impossible; I was not aiming at you, for to do so would be a violation of the third directive" or whatever.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I'm not ashamed to admit the ending got me a bit misty eyed.

I miss BT. I'm also glad they didn't try to explain the time travel or advanced AIs and such, because they didn't need to and the explanation doesn't matter.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I hope no game does the time travel again because also dishonored 2 did it and i hope that it doesnt become the new mandatory single player gimmick level

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

>le me upon finishing the epic campaign

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm replaying the campaign because my internet isn't good enough to do multi. During the section before you get the time switch and you're like randomly being pulled back in time if you run up to the guy giving the speech on the morals of using the Death Star he says "yes pilot?" And the audio log after reflects that. But if you just stand in the back the audio log gives his entire speech. I can't believe they added that detail

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Let's get this going again. It's been too long, I think the last time we all played together was before FFXV launched.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm down. How about Sunday?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I probably can't on Sunday because I'm having people over for Wrestlemania. Saturday afternoon or Friday night is perfect though. I haven't played in forever either, they added a new mode that looks cool. 5 on 5 no respawns, round timer 60 seconds and like first 5 or something. With its own special playlist of tiny maps

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Saturday afternoon works for me too. I forgot Sunday is mania

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Problem? Then drop a fatherfucking Titan on it. Titanfall 2. In stores now.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

i can play sunday but am in zany GMT time so please be accomodating

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Saturday works. Maybe something on Sunday too, depending.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
forgot about Tone

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The Milkman posted:

forgot about Tone
Tane.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

It's time...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'll be on after I have brunch

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh sure Im down, I was just gonna watch wrestling but I can play instead. They added a new map this weekend as well apparently.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Oh... I won't be home for a couple more hours actually.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Get on!!!!!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

There's a pretty big new update so you'll probably need to install it before playing.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Ok I'm on. Everyone get on with lumpy and I

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

They just added two more maps. We should all play this soon

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

They just added two more maps. We should all play this soon

The games still really good and cool. The new Titan is neat but I don't think they are very strong. They have no defensive abilities.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I wanted to play this last night but 20GB update. I went to bed

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I love Titanfall 2. I did that thing I do with multiplayer games where I play it regularly for weeks then suddenly stop one day and never play it again, I should get back into it

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Frontier Defense (co op horde mode from the first game) is returning in the next big patch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE7_tVG_t28

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
4 player coop hype

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wow, this almost makes me regret trading the game in before I ever played a single online match with imps lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I've been getting back into this. It's so good and apparently the active player count is up way over 1 million nd keeps rising

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I've been getting back into this. It's so good and apparently the active player count is up way over 1 million nd keeps rising

Apparently after the SGDQ run the online daily users tripled overnight.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Pablo Gigante posted:

Wow, this almost makes me regret trading the game in before I ever played a single online match with imps lol

$20 on origin. jump in :cheers:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

Apparently after the SGDQ run the online daily users tripled overnight.

Nice. I'm really glad it's doing so well after the slow launch

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Nice. I'm really glad it's doing so well after the slow launch

nvm this is the reason for the pop spike

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

:(

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

i am going to kill those 7000 people who dont pay a premium price for content

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

*clapping my hands over my ears* Titanfall is doing well!!! And I'm glad!!!!

• Locked thread