Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
Is anyone playing the horde mode. Was gonna try it out this weeknd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The Milkman posted:

Is anyone playing the horde mode. Was gonna try it out this weeknd
im going to do that too. Should be good fun

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I played a few rounds, it's a lot of fun.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Double XP weekend, pretty sure it's for MP and Horde mode. You guys need to install this patch it's fun

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Let's playhorde tonite boys

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Let's playhorde tonite boys

I can't

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
played some horde mode.. this game is still good

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

:siren: This is $12 for the next week on PSN :siren:

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Game's dope. I'm happy Scorch has been upgraded with Aegis mods but we all know he owned without those anyway :colbert:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

:siren: This is $12 for the next week on PSN :siren:

Thanks for the heads up, I ended up trading in my physical copy for some dumb reason and regretted it not long after so this is a perfect excuse to buy it again. Is there a particular time that Imps usually play? I joined the network back when the game was new but never saw anyone else online even though I played pretty frequently.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I set that up just so we had a happy hour but now usually people will post in here or something. We should play this weekend. Actually I think Lumpy made a PSN group that will send out notifications like Hey the Imp Zone is playing Titanfall 2 which seems handy.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I'm gonna buy this and I'm down to play Sunday

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
yeah I'm down for sunday

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sunday is the SFII tourney, I can't play then sadly

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

In Training posted:

Sunday is the SFII tourney, I can't play then sadly

Can we just assume you'll fix the match and win again and call the whole thing off lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've never won one of the FG tourneys sadly

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

I set that up just so we had a happy hour but now usually people will post in here or something. We should play this weekend. Actually I think Lumpy made a PSN group that will send out notifications like Hey the Imp Zone is playing Titanfall 2 which seems handy.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention there's a PS4 Imp Zone community now. I probably should have mentioned that here right after I made it a few days ago, since that was the point of it

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Preemptive RIP for Respawn.

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
F

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Honestly I figured we weren't getting another one anyway so at least we might get one more decent tf before they die

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
Y’all only have this for ps4 :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

I never got a chance to play the 'Great Bamboozle' game type because every fucker has disbanded to Destiny 2 and CoD.

I wanted to see the glory of every player having holopilot and trying to find the correct pilot to merk.

• Locked thread