Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The UI is too crazy and the HUD has too much poo poo popping off and I got no idea what's going on most the time and everyone dies too fast. And all the cool modes no one plays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

Apparently all the servers broke, that's hosed up.

yea it's some EA thing battlefield is all down too ....

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Maybe part of it is everyone has way better reactions on PC so it's harder to understand what's going on as quickly or whatever lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I kinda like the movement but I glue to walls too often for my liking and I wish there was some magic medium between the auto sprint and toggling it since I hate using shift to sprint but I always forget to toggle it. Right now I have the perk that lets you shoot while sprinting and just have it on auto sprint but I think that is what's making the wall glue so annoying. :sigh:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Do you have wall hang on?

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Whos down for some Titancrack this morning 🙌

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Do you have wall hang on?

Nah I have uhh Death Reporter or whatever cuz I like shooting people whilst wallrunning.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

Whos down for some Titancrack this morning 🙌

I'll be on in a bit

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Are the servers finally back up?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's working this morning it seems

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm trying to get good with the grenade launcher as primary which is a lot of fun.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
how's the player population on PS4? have you been able to get matches for the less popular game modes?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah I can get games for everything in about 30 seconds.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
getting cookout then playing this masterpiece of gaming

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

frank.club posted:

getting cookout then playing this masterpiece of gaming

nice.... i might crawl to the store for a cold dew real quick but i'll be playing this afternoon

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

goferchan posted:

nice.... i might crawl to the store for a cold dew real quick but i'll be playing this afternoon

nice, might have to snag an extra drink...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm starting to come around to Attrition as a blow off mode, since there's so much AI and Titans and pilots it becomes kind of a cool TDM replacement.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Are the servers finally back up?

i fixed the servers by dropping a MF titan on them lmfoa

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

They say dropping a titan on it fixes anything..lbut Imhave erectile dysfunction :(

Wait a sec, *drops a titan on my dick and it gets hard and I realize im in BDSM* Oh. My Glob. I have to tell everyone in the Steven Universe chatroom about this!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

They say dropping a titan on it fixes anything..lbut Imhave erectile dysfunction :(

Wait a sec, *drops a titan on my dick and it gets hard and I realize im in BDSM* Oh. My Glob. I have to tell everyone in the Steven Universe chatroom about this!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

The level up system in this is very very good.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like that it encourages swapping out your weapons a lot

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
this game controls how i want every fps to control

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The level up system in this is very very good.

I hate level up systems in MP FPSes and the menus for this game are absurd but, I guess it's as good as any.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

I like that it encourages swapping out your weapons a lot

Weapons, pilots, Titans, you're going to be leveling slowly unless you mix it up constantly. It's so much better than some number.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I heard a rumour that a video game company made a mediocre game but then listened to feedback and made a really good sequel can someone confirm or deny????

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm gonna prestige in this tonight, too much Titanfall this weekend

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's cool how people are so so bad at Bounty Hunt.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I liked the rocket launcher thing but people die so quick anyway that it's just a style weapon and that's gay, IMO.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I bet this would be a little more fun on console lol. On PC pilot vs titan is really irritating because they all have 1 hit kill weapons and it's easy to look at people and kill them.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I bet this would be a little more fun on console lol. On PC pilot vs titan is really irritating because they all have 1 hit kill weapons and it's easy to look at people and kill them.

Yeah after playing he beta I decided to stay on console because it's still a COD level of pilot health.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

How does the campaign compare to Vanquish in terms of radness?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Getting kills with the rocket launcher is really epic feeling but it seems like a weak weapon overall because if you miss even a little bit your probably dead from a SMG or whatever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n_p-bQgJoE

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I just played the time travel and it's awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What's that. Is it part of the 'paign.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

What's that. Is it part of the 'paign.

Yeah, it's got a lot of fun levels and unique mechanics to the SP. one too many HL2 style talks in rooms but they're pretty quick all things considered

dangerdoom volvo
Nov 5, 2009
campaign moves a lot faster than say doom, which had way too many watch people talk-sequences in spite of how hot people were on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The arc tool stuff is cool as well. Most of the campaign is like a platformer with level specific gimmicks

• Locked thread