Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I just think it's such a shame that they have the cool movement but it's not cool enough to counteract how fast things die.

its insane not one game developer has worked out how the low ttk works in counter strike

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

making every smg fire awp bullets with no recoil ftw

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

You can have the option to pass on it but if you do you have to get called "Tyler Turden" for therest of the month.

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

People are going to think I'm trolling but I know the guy who created Bawls and he has a barn in Ohio filled to the ceiling with unsold crates of Bawls.

:popeye:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

president elect donald trump

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the guy that got 25 points and 0 kills won you the game

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

25 points is the equivalent of killing one AI grunt or doing 1/4th of a bar of damage to an enemy titan. Which means they probably fire 2, maybe 3 bullets the entire game that hit a target

and it won you the game. thank you pandagirl_judy

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

its a shame that SteveTheJewRobot had to lose like that though

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

This is the first console shooter I've gotten into that wasn't on a Nintendo system and the online handles are beyond epic. I routinely see people wIthNaMesliKetHis but the capital letters spell RAPE or gently caress

lmfao, looks like im buying a ps4 and the latest aaa shooter aids game now

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lmfao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

if they nake a million dollars it would be nice if they shared some with me

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU