Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

nvj is touched by your generosity!
Honestly at this point I don't even understand how the concept of the legal thriller was thought up.

Fade in

Our hero is responding to Form Interrogatory 17.1. He's been doing this for like eighteen loving hours.

Cut to

Hero coming home at 9:45, drinking four Coors Lights (WHATEVER YOUR MOUNTAIN CLIMB ON), and going to bed so he can do it again.

I'm v. curious to meet an attorney who watches/reads legal thrillers and thinks, yes, this is much like my thrilling life. Most thrilling thing that's ever happened was a weird guy calling because he saw the website and wanted to know if he could sue the cops for taking his drugs without permission.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
only four coors? loving lightweight lol.

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz4-aEGvqQM

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I think a lawyer who gets drunk early in the day and passes out then wakes up around 1 am to take all the dui calls makes good money

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

luv 2 date boys posted:

only four coors? loving lightweight lol.

I'm with this guy.

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016

Boof Bonser posted:

Most thrilling thing that's ever happened was a weird guy calling because he saw the website and wanted to know if he could sue the cops for taking his drugs without permission.

well can he?

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
write legal erotica

I AM THE TOILET
Jul 11, 2016
pounded in the chuck tingle by the dumbass joke that doesn't stop

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Zorodius posted:

write legal erotica

SideHustle.txt

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Boof Bonser posted:

Honestly at this point I don't even understand how the concept of the legal thriller was thought up.

Fade in

Our hero is responding to Form Interrogatory 17.1. He's been doing this for like eighteen loving hours.

Cut to

Hero coming home at 9:45, drinking four Coors Lights (WHATEVER YOUR MOUNTAIN CLIMB ON), and going to bed so he can do it again.

I'm v. curious to meet an attorney who watches/reads legal thrillers and thinks, yes, this is much like my thrilling life. Most thrilling thing that's ever happened was a weird guy calling because he saw the website and wanted to know if he could sue the cops for taking his drugs without permission.

Don't most legal thrillers revolve around murders and money and shady political corruption?

In other words they're about as much about law as Indiana Jones is about archaeology

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

I AM THE TOILET posted:

pounded in the chuck tingle by the dumbass joke that doesn't stop

isn't chuck tingle making money off his poo poo?

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

In general the best way to handle crackpot call ins is to ask for a large retainer. Makes the legal issue kind of moot most times.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Quick Draw McGraw posted:

Don't most legal thrillers revolve around murders and money and shady political corruption?

In other words they're about as much about law as Indiana Jones is about archaeology

Look at the big loving brain on dis guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boof Bonser
Jan 26, 2015

Zorodius posted:

write legal erotica

"Touch and concern" is an actual law term so we've got the title

• Locked thread