Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I love that Arthmoor is so up his own sperg rear end that he went so far as to edit the voice files so that they matched the subtitles rather than the other way around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

https://twitter.com/FlowerChildXL/status/377896068840579072

https://twitter.com/FlowerChildXL/status/377897716870688768

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Default outfit is nordic carverd bikini.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

djw175 posted:

Isn't that mostly because the Gentleman of the Row guy works there?
I think it's a bit of both - they were enthusiastic enough about the modding scene for 2+3 that they invited him and a few of the other big modders to the studio and ended up giving them internal documentation to help in modding the games.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Wow two low content posts now.

e: three!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

It was a conscious decision on behalf of the developer to make it so that players trapped by other players could eventually kill themselves to force respawn by eating their poo.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Largejaroalmonds posted:

The guy has a pretty disturbing worldview. Yeesh.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/LordZarmack

"Dont talk to me unless you have a brain, and can hold a convosation."

lmao

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I actually have seen an application that took pen and paper RPG systems and provided a way to play them. It was every chat and forum ever made.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Any thread or forum: turns out that was aspergers

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Don't make the mod thread bring in the mods.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

It's actually meant to be read from left to right.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

It was written well enough such that anybody skimming entries for suitability would not have parsed any problematic content within it.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

SolidSnakesBandana posted:

That needs some sort of cartoonish sound effect, something that a spinning bow-tie might make.

https://gifsound.com/?webm=https://s1.webmshare.com/g8KDb&v=5-6yvsLFrsw&s=384

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

That is an aggressively ugly game.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Finally a Jennifer Coolidge companion.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I casually blew through like the entire Subnautica storyline (to that point) in a weekend about a month ago and I didn't even get the plans to build the big submarine completed.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

It's fallen into archives - Let's Reinstall Oblivion v.3! Maybe we'll actually play it this time!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I feel like the 4th of July is the perfect day for someone to rhetorically ask "what kind of idiot puts a belt on their hat?"

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Yardbomb posted:

Go gently caress yourself, what a massive shithead thing to say.
Please don't let his words hurt you. You have a lot to live for.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

With these magic words, the King of Rape added another: 'CHIM,' which is the secret syllable of royalty.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Lunethex posted:

[insert one liner here, there's plenty of room]

lore friendly

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Scaramouche posted:

A lot of the colors in early cosmetics came from bugs, which are pretty common as well.
Especially in a Bethesda game.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Shady Amish Terror posted:

It's kind of incredible that the Third Reich still has a thriving fan club to this day. Think of all the nonsense cults that have blossomed and died in the intervening time period. I don't think that says much positive about humanity.

...then again this is the Mods thread, so I don't guess that's a surprise.
Yeah but how many of those cults invested in brand design and Hugo Boss outfits?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

That's not true at all - they're making a DOTA CCG.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Ratoslov posted:

What was the theoretical goal of this 'mage union'?
From memory, they were going to go on strikes until mages received buffs so that they were once again #1 raid dps and also got paid for summoning food and water for the raid.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Yes. The manji is the swastika the only difference is that - probably due to right-to-left reading - Chinese and Japanese preferred the left-facing version. Both versions have less-used 'reverse' variations that face the opposite way to the regular.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Tessmage is an entire thread unto themselves.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Archonex posted:

Three months after he runs the experiment he'll re-appear with a scarred up body and a strange cube that plays Doom.
Ftfy

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

My hot take is that HL2 wasn't even a good shooter in its time - the evidence is quite plainly there in the sheer amount of non-shooting that it consists of.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

The Joe Man posted:

"professional voice actor"
It's a good thing he's credited correctly because you can click his name and listen to his three minute demo reel.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Wamdoodle posted:

Equally good:

The Awful/Awesome Mods Thread: Enjoy your penis ;)
I will submit that The Awful/Awesome Mods Thread: you're obviously allowed to change the skin tone of the penis is also up there.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I didn't realize people made games about individual 20 year old Simpsons skits. Its so unbelievably niche.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kI_CRP3EAM

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I wasn't convinced until he did the super.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Alein invaders known as the combo

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I bet he would buy my Medieval Europe immersive sim.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Orv posted:

Can we not?
You can use a mod to remove the distasteful political content if you don't like it.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Bethesda's Fallout sucks more than inexpert legal arguments made from incomplete knowledge.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I'd be OK if RPGs didn't have voice acting. I'd imagine this would improve the writing overall. Mass Effect is the only RPG that I've played (I haven't played them all, like I don't even know how Dragon Age Inquisitions does it) that didn't seem like it was being held back by having a voiced protagonist.
Why would you imagine that? The writers are the ones producing the work that's being voice-acted.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

Reactivity is completely irrelevant to what i was responding to which was strictly to do with the quality of writing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I keep forgetting I burnt my Nexus account, but the error page title of "Flower Girls Sperm Textures" is good enough.