Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Crossposting from the weird fanart thread:

Some guy (not me) posted it there and it was too good not to share.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

The MSJ posted:

Doom, running in a Macbook Pro's touch bar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD0L46y3IqI

gently caress it, Batty was right. It is time to die.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Shadowlyger posted:

New thread title.

I second.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Nasgate posted:

Can't talk about Doom ports without a Porche
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRMpNA86e8Q

Page back, but what the hell is up with the toaster? Why a toaster?

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Perfect.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Christ.

In lighter subject: I recently learned that the cat people in tes can just... be cats. As in, they can just be born as regular cats, not furries. I think they can talk? Idk.

There should be a mod that makes every other cat person just be a normal housecat, but no other changes, so you have a normal cat, but it's running skooma.

No, I'm not going to check if this exists, I'm an idea guy, do you think idea guys do things? No. We're too busy with our important ideas, like what if a cat could sell you drugs.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

You've never ridden a horse up an 87° slope irl?

loving scrub.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Tankbuster posted:

bravo arthmoor.

Do they think Black folks just didn't exist back then?

I'm assuming he's an authority figure, given his dictator appearance, so maybe it's just that?

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Jawnycat posted:

Who gives a poo poo; dudes never brought up politics or anything questionable of that nature in any of his videos afaik, and makes hell of amusing stuff.

Being brilliant excuses being hateful?

Surely supporting chuds because they make you laugh has absolutely no consequences in the long run! :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Angry Diplomat posted:

I want to say 5th. Chrome Flesh, I think?

Yeah, it's Chrome Flesh.

The only reason I know is that when I was roped into a game, and mentioned that my cyborg had crow-like feet as flavor. I then learned that there is no such thing as flavor in Shadowrun. If it's there, it's got stats and you're paying for those stats, gently caress you.

I love the setting, but I do not know a single other game that is 1) as confusing and granular as SR and 2) written with so much loving microfiction breaking up vital information.

It is a combo of needing to pay attention to detail and those details being hilariously obfuscated by someone's hammy RP logs.

What I'm saying is it sucks, I love it. (I'm not being ironic. I love this stupid game. It's awful.)