Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

Posters off the pork bow!
All that stuff about Arthmoor and nothing on him "fixing" the PC's lines in FO4?

Shamelessly stolen from the Skyrim Modding thread:

Raygereio posted:

In FO4 the voice actress for the female PC - Courtenay Taylor - ad libbed some lines while recording and Bethesda kept some of that and put it in the game. Only in some cases (or all, I'm not sure) those ad-libs didn't have subtitles or lip-sync. So it was reported as a bug to the UF4P. They then edited the voice file and cut the ad-libbed bits out.
People immediately complained because those ad-libs were neat. But since Arthmoor is incapable admitting he's wrong about something, he dug his heels in the sand until someone provided "proof" that the ad-libs were intentionally left in by Bethesda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

Orv posted:

Link it.

Here you go. Enjoy?

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

Max Wilco posted:

Stop posting mods that make me want to reinstall Fallout 4.

Oh do you not want to see this one either then?

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26987/

quote:

I speak Japanese only.

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

Kavak posted:

When The World Stopped Making Sense, a mod that extends the timeline back to the fall of Rome.

Didn't that mod have like 100 extra provinces in the northern Sahara for some reason at one point?

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

My favorite skimpy armor mod description will always be this one (bolding mine).

quote:

Inspired by Optiuq's Zhuliya port, Dragon Lilly is a new outfit for the discrete and discerning adventurer.
Reinforced with leather tanned from the hide of an abyssal dragon and hewn with the finest Tamriel silk,
Dragon Lilly provides an elegant balance of style and practical defense, as well as..... I..... I can't, it's.....
it's just not.

This is four thousand and ninety six pixels of gilded boob garnish. That's it. That's what it is.

Enjoy.