Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Windex. Now that's some handy poo poo
You can pretty much clean everything with it.

Paper towels. Natch.

Programmable drip coffee maker. Rise and shine my friends!

Toilet brush. Leave no trace. Huge help.

E. Common toilet plunger. You don't know you need one until you need one!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Honestly toilet paper is one of the greatest inventions of mankind.

I would rather live in a world with no internet, computation, space travel, the motor vehicle or electricity than a world where I have to use a leaf or lovely paper to wipe my butt.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You can make fresh peanut butter in a food processor. :v:

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
There was a point in history that toilet paper had to specify that it was splinter-free. :stare:

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Libelous Slander posted:

There was a point in history that toilet paper had to specify that it was splinter-free. :stare:

God drat!

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Are remote controls considered household products?

When I was a kid, it was my job to change the channel or adjust the volume on the television, and it wasn't until I was 10 that we got a set with a remote and I was finally able to get above my birth weight.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Microwaves: super fast nachos!

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

criscodisco posted:

Are remote controls considered household products?

When I was a kid, it was my job to change the channel or adjust the volume on the television, and it wasn't until I was 10 that we got a set with a remote and I was finally able to get above my birth weight.

Of course. Those were challenging times indeed.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
I was just told in another forum that common mouthwash has many applications. Anyone got this for action?

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
im a fan of the fridge op.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Very fond of the oven my self, if you put food in there it comes out warm

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I like the laundry chute. You can just throw all your old clothes in the basement and go buy new ones! :v:

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
i am really into the "microwave" I have this theory if you put a microwave in side another microwave something cool might happen.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Bleach is an amazing product that does a whole lot of good around here. Just wish MORE people would drink it

Kitsunegari
Aug 5, 2013
Home defense Roomba

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Once I finally got a garbage can i didn't have to throw garbage all over the floor anymore. :allears:

Sex Falcon
Jun 4, 2013

:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
who needs TP when you got PAPER FUCKIN TOWELS man

clean your kitchen surfaces then clean that dirty hoop up yeah

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

The can opener. For a long time after canned food was introduced people just opened it with whatever they had that could do the job, not considering how convenient a specialized tool would be.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

super sweet best pal posted:

The can opener. For a long time after canned food was introduced people just opened it with whatever they had that could do the job, not considering how convenient a specialized tool would be.

Idiots! Lmao

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Back to the common toilet plunger. If you need one and don't have one you have to go to the store and buy one. Then your social anxiety kicks in because everyone is staring at you wondering what kind of terrible blockage is in your toilet. Lol.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
furniture is an unsung hero imho

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Furniture: just put your butt on it!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
incandescent bulbs
turn off the dark. i can see
my mangas all night long

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

King of Bees posted:

Back to the common toilet plunger. If you need one and don't have one you have to go to the store and buy one. Then your social anxiety kicks in because everyone is staring at you wondering what kind of terrible blockage is in your toilet. Lol.

A cool trick I wish I knew earlier is to use two plungers, one for the toilet and one for the kitchen sink and to never switch them around.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

A cool trick I wish I knew earlier is to use two plungers, one for the toilet and one for the kitchen sink and to never switch them around.

If you don't shove food down the sink it won't clog. Neat life-hack for ya.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

what is a toilet but a sink too low to wash your hands in, that's what i've always said

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Libelous Slander posted:

If you don't shove food down the sink it won't clog. Neat life-hack for ya.

My sink as a built in device for grinding any food, spoons, or fingers you shove into it so that it never gets clogged. Recommend household item!

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

The Management posted:

My sink as a built in device for grinding any food, spoons, or fingers you shove into it so that it never gets clogged. Recommend household item!

i thought sink was for water?????:confused:/??

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
Cold? Try some mothafuccen BLANKETS! I don't even turn on the heating, because this here body is INSULATED

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
from the horizon
the sun bursts, radiant with
glory. windowshades help

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Pillows, you the real hero.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Foundations are cool. It keeps the house from falling down, level, and keeps water out! That owns!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

1) drying cupboard
2) cheese plane
3) Wettex

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Want some entertainment without going to the theater, show or stadium? Try the television! Or as I call it "the boob tube." :corsair:

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Nap Ghost
i recently had some work done on my house - got this newfangled 'roof' thing put on. i have to say, the house was pretty nice before, but now? wowza!

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
Toilet wipes for that fresh and clean feeling that regular TP does not provide.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Sick of freezing cold showers? A hot water heater will make your showers warm and luxurious. It even works with baths and dishwashing and, obtw, try a laundry machine!

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
If you have neverending diarrhea you can get plastic lined sheets to keep your mattress showroom fresh.

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
do you find sitting straight UP a pain on you *holds lower back with audible groan* well boy do i have news for you, check out the RECLINER!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Lint Rollers - Barring any wine or liquid poo poo getting on my blazer, I'm never going to the dry cleaners ever again

• Locked thread