Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Hey, do any of you have the old ML Massacre tracks, and can you post them somewhere? We need to preserve our forum's illustrious history. Also we should do one of those again someday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerpal
Jul 20, 2003

Well that's weird.
Wow, you're in luck. Turns out I saved all of them (assuming there were only 3, I'm not aware of any others). I put them up here but I can't guarantee it will last forever: ML projects download

I'd definitely be interested in doing another one. I don't post here much anymore but it was really fun participating.

edit: wait I found the 4th one, forgot about that one.

Kerpal fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Nov 12, 2016

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I'd love to do one too, but I'm just a couple of days from taking off to Europe and the USA for a couple of months. If someone else wants to organize, I'd definitely try to join in!

Thanks for the tracks!

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
All right, I've uploaded them all to my Soundcloud for safekeeping. Some are still on the way up the tubes, but they should all be posted in about fifteen minutes or so.

https://soundcloud.com/danwarren/tracks

• Locked thread