Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Tr33 posted:

I think I'm paying just over 6 bucks a month for service right now so yeah always try to haggle with these folks. Sometimes it's super easy other times it's a little bit of a bitch but you'll get a super low rate if you keep at it.

sometimes i feel like the entire company is a money laundering operation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

lmao ant is so loving thin skinned

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
the cum boys are funnier than ant tbh.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
It's really good and if you like classic O&A or R&F it's probably right up your alley.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Without the company behind him or Jim and Ant to back him up, the man is just Scorch with less hair.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

80s James Hetfield posted:

When was Opie on TACS? I know he did a video where he was like visiting the studio but I'm not aware he was ever on the show
Yeah you'd think a moment like that would be uploaded immediately to the various YouTubes

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Apoplexy posted:

Jimmy hasn't talked to Opie since September. drat!

Good.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Call Me Charlie posted:

Holy poo poo, Opie is the biggest bitch in the world.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Be funnier if he didn't. He has a mutant power to evade fame and it's hilarious that whenever you think he's going to get famous for something he somehow doesn't. Like the Clinton Campaign using bits from the show for a commercial and Opie having to tweet at them to attempt to gain recognition. Opie deserves a solid beatdown, but to the world at large he's just another loser shockjock that simply isn't recognizable. He's not even on a level of Bob & Tom.

It's hysterical and also really sad and strange that Anthony is reaching a larger audience than he has in over a decade by guest-hosting InfoWars (double hilarious considering how him and the boys used to talk about alex jones) and Opie just continues to reduce his audience and become even more irrelevant

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Disappointing Pie posted:

Ron Bennington did a show by himself for 8 years and it was glorious.

you really need the implied presence of the other person to get the right tension though

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Sherrod's got an appearance coming up next week, standing out in front of Opie's house holding a lantern.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

lmao "struck by Lightning" lmao

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
He's a master negotiator.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
So you're saying Anthony is more qualified.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
I think in practice they would probably both completely gently caress over the ability of any person with a yearly income under the mid six figures from getting any decent care, aka business as usual

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
ah yes heres who will finally eliminate massive insurance industry subsidies and price fixing with medicare for all, the establishment neolib democrat

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
They're not the same but they both definitely don't give a gently caress about anyone if they're poor.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Uh oh

All replays of OpieRadio are gone while other shows are there.

And now this

:O

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

lmfao

• Locked thread