Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

LoveBoatCaptain posted:

I've got my money on Imperius being the bad guy in the next DLC as well, I was just saying that they could have been a little less obvious about the nephalem being corrupted at some point in the future.

The big twist will be that the player isn't actually corrupted, just tired of Imperius' bullshit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Fashion is the most important part of any game.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

We are all Chuck Tingle.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Help Im Alive posted:

am I a bad person if I don't really care about 60fps

I notice it for shooters and if I was playing a lower framerate game just before a 60 fps game, but otherwise eh.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

Evening goons

Two friends of mine have gotten together and started up a series of videos discussing a particular level within a video game, and going into detail on what that level does for any given concept like atmosphere or pacing. Their first episode was on Gradius III and how it handles game design with pacing in mind. It's a pretty cool series and I'm plugging it here to try and help them make it big, so any cursory glances at all would be appreciated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ggq9zLAYZ8

How many hours will they spend on discussing Mega Man X, the most perfect game ever created?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Hopefully they will convert to Titanfall 2, a Good Game.

Which will probably die too because EA is dumb and also gamers don't like good things :(.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Lizard Wizard posted:

I gained the experience of watching a man die.

He had already been dead since long before you arrived. That's just how deep and mature gaming is now. Makes you think.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

tap my mountain posted:

I'm gonna get hosed up and start titanfall tonight, I'll find out how hosed we are tomorrow morning

I voted this morning, but mostly to make sure our governor can't oust "activist judges" for upholding the roe vs wade

My plan as well, though with less getting hosed up because work tomorrow.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Real hurthling! posted:

i beat the Titanfall campaign. it was rad but i wish it was just act 1 of 3 or something. we saved the planet but there are still 2 or three bad guys i didn't get to kill and i need more gimmick items to jump around with.

can't wait til the mp gets more maps. the current 5-6 map bounty hunt rotation is too limited, especially when one of those maps is the one in the mall or dome or whatever that loving suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. hopefully by the end of the year.

Blisk did nothing wrong.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

precision posted:

Meowth is Dark type now :eyepop:

He has finally been consumed by his greed.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

ImpAtom posted:

Other companies are cool about it because they have actual reasons to be. Valve has a vested interest in people promoting their engines and service and in monetizing those fan creations. No poo poo they're more permissive about it. They're not doing it because they ~~love the fans so much~~

It's tiresome seeing people pretend like companies care the smallest iota about them and are 'nice' to them because they love video games. They don't. They want your money. If they felt a fan work seriously offered a risk at getting your money they would shut it down in a second.

As a corollary to this, never defend a corporation, unless it is literally your job to do so.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

It all started with badge polishing.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I suffer from the bad habit of buying lots of games on steam that look cool but I never get around to playing much or any of because being an adult blows and also too many of them take effort to play.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Bad Seafood posted:

I feel like I'm always on the border of buying Sunless Sea.

Somebody push me over, one side or the other.

I tried it once and couldn't figure out what I was supposed to do to get money for more supplies so my crew starved to death on a boat with no fuel in the middle of the sea.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I remember reading that the PC port of Dark Souls was bad. Is that still the case or have the problems with it been fixed?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Thanks for the Dark Souls help. Seems to be running fine with DSfix.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

codenameFANGIO posted:

Please be nice to Judi breast

Tales of Vesperia was a pretty alright game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Jay Rust posted:

Crusader Kings 2, still a good fun game:

You'd better take that kitty home with you.

• Locked thread