Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug
These people wouldn't be so racist and hateful towards elites and minorities if the elites stopped trying to get them to be less racist and hateful toward minorities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug
Meanwhile Tony Abbot calls climate change a moral panic.

Yeah, people are worked up about the respectability and goodness of clean energy because coal is dirty, certainly not some sort of existential threat that will slowly reduce arable and habitable land.

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug
Fucken poo poo jobs for poo poo wages while there's more money and productivity but a house costs 10x an annual income and all the libs want to talk about is allowing more people to be publically racist.

Full Planetary Explosion Now!

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug

Magog posted:

Burgiy gently caress (alternatively: rural gently caress)

Certainly wasn't using my own experience, I will be renting until I am dead or jobless, just median house price and median income.

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug

Lid posted:

So is Dutton calling for the deportation for the Vietnamese? I'm having difficulty following the xenophobia.

Congrats you thought critically about this statement instead of accepting that we finally have a government that is addressing the cause of our woes: forigners. This puts you outside the target audience.

Would Tampa have happened, would children overboard have happened, if Fraiser hadn't been so daft? You tell me. You tell me.

Cirofren fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Nov 18, 2016

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug
Maybe next Dutton can tut-tut Menzies for signing the UN refugee convention in the first place.

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug
Does the ABCC do anything worthwhile or is it just bigger fines for industrial action and the ability to go after unions even if they've already settled with the employer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug
Looks like the ABCC has a bunch of power to compell "interviews" and nothing was actually added/amended to curtail this.

• Locked thread