Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
In seven days we will elect Leader Trump who will usher in a new generation of prosperity

:patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
If you're asking for stuff in a kleptocracy you're bottom tier scrub

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Where do i send the bags of coal tia

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Be part of a movement! #MakeAmericaGreatAgain Vote Trump!!!

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
This is insanely bad for me since I'm completely dependent on the aca existing

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I'm not sure i "deserve" to have access to medical care and my medication which allow me to hold a job taken away, leading to eventual homelessness and death

But okay sure

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
gently caress wh I'm sorry

*hugs for you and tbh a little for me too*

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I look forward to the next marvel event where Carol danvers is in charge of the Muslim/black/latinx concentration camps and kamala watches her family murdered on the street by the kkk

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I don't have a person to blame for me reading comics other than myself, but i suppose i could thank my tablet and the internet for making it easy enough to find and read books that i got into it

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
My parents got me every Calvin and Hobbes book as they came out during the book sales at elementary school, so i guess i can thank them for that

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Skwirl posted:

Yeah, I can't believe they're making a fighting game and not putting Wolverine in it.

Unlike mvc2 which only had regular wolverine and bone claw wolverine, this one will have laura, regular wolverine, and oml

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

CapnAndy posted:

I'm going to join the calling bullshit chorus too. Do I believe that we're going to see characters who haven't been in the fighting games before because the movies have made them prominent? Absolutely. Do I think we're getting the MCU versions exclusively? No, that's silly, although I'm sure they'll have movie alternate costumes when applicable. Do I think they're not putting in Wolverine or Deadpool? Come the gently caress on with that nonsense.

Instead of an mcu costume, cap's unlockable costume should be a Hydra outfit

Sentinel Red posted:

Actually if, say, Kamala and GwenP make it in, I'd be cool with some of the classics not making the roster. God knows, I don't ever want to see Magneto or Doom again, I'm all EM'd and footdive'd out. Same with Storm too as it goes.

Gwenpool and kamala would be awesome

Has tchalla been in an mcu game? He'd make a good character for a fighting game

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

ImpAtom posted:

There is basically no way on Earth that Black Panther isn't in a MvC4. Bucky is also extremely likely.

Can't wait for my team of 3 wolverines to face a team of Steve cap, Sam cap, and bucky cap alt costume

I wonder if we'll see any of the Netflix characters?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

CapnAndy posted:

Kamala's an easy pick (she'd basically play like Super Skrull did in MvC3), but I also think Drax is somewhat of a no-brainer.

Oh, and Loki! We'd better get Loki.

Cat Thor alt costume

Ooh Jane Thor better be in

• Locked thread