Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
If you're talking about how many people have been Batman in the comics (mostly Bruce Wayne, but there was that French bastard and Dick Grayson for a bit) do you say Batmen or Batmans?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
It was probably Tintin books from my Grandma that first got me into comics, from there it was Captain America fights a guy who gives kids Asthma, then a paperback collection of The Return of Superman and straight into the Spider-Man Clone Saga. Jesus Christ, aside from Tintin I read a lot of terrible comics as a kid.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Roth posted:

I get the feeling the MCU focus is nonsense, because it sounds like the same bullshit peoole say about Marvel trying to kill the X-Men comics because of movie licences despite an upcoming relaunch of 7 X-Men related comics and a ba-jillion Deadpool comics

Yeah, I can't believe they're making a fighting game and not putting Wolverine in it.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

site posted:

Unlike mvc2 which only had regular wolverine and bone claw wolverine, this one will have laura, regular wolverine, and oml

I'm down, it'd mean I can run a team of 3 different Wolverines

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Madkal posted:

As Spock once said, "May the force be with you".

That's Gandalf, Spock said" Not all who wander are lost."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

I thought James Spader was easily the best part of Age of Ultron

I do like that general opinion is slowly turning against the Avengers movies, since they are complete dogshit. Without having seen any of it yet I bet the giant CW crossover is a better super hero team-up movie than either of those.

• Locked thread