Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

My uncle gave me all his old comics which got me into comics. Also he is an awesome dude who runs a popular gay fashion blog while also being a giant nerd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

WickedHate posted:

Hey everyone. I think I'm gonna log out and take a break from posting for awhile, maybe a week or two, or all through December. I like SA but sometimes it's just really stressful and makes me feel worse than I usually do so I need to like, step back and calm down and stuff. Merry early Christmas BSS.

Honestly probably sensible.

SA has a bad habit of making negative feelings moreso and if you feel yourself getting overwhelmed it's probably better to step away.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

site posted:

Instead of an mcu costume, cap's unlockable costume should be a Hydra outfit

Gwenpool and kamala would be awesome

Has tchalla been in an mcu game? He'd make a good character for a fighting game

There is basically no way on Earth that Black Panther isn't in a MvC4. Bucky is also extremely likely.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

site posted:

Can't wait for my team of 3 wolverines to face a team of Steve cap, Sam cap, and bucky cap alt costume

I wonder if we'll see any of the Netflix characters?

I wouldn't be shocked to see Daredevil and Luke Cage. Jessica Jones feels a bit unlikely to me but I've been surprised before.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

It's be hilarious if they really can't use X-Men and so they just replace it with thinly veiled knockoffs that play identicall. Ultron is the Sentinel, Loki summons rocks and has a foot dive, ect, ect.

• Locked thread