Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!
i voted trump so dc would quit making characters gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!

WickedHate posted:

Today is either going to be very :suicide: or very relieving, followed by schadenfreude at Trump voters, followed by outrage and horror when a bunch of them commit hate crimes and poo poo anyway.

i thought you were voting trump?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!
i vote hillary weeks ago and am currently at home watching msnbc, twitter, and a chat room while drinking. i'm a sad man having a good time

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!
welp dropping action comics and whatever he write.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!

Senior Woodchuck posted:

Jurgens did post an apology and indicate that from talking to people who responded to him that he understands why what he said was lovely. For whatever that's worth.

none. gently caress him.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!

Vincent posted:

Suddenly, Squirrel Girl got a lot scarier
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzdL_Oc1g2Q

Yes squirrels are omnivores.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!
My mom used to buy me all the $.10 or $.25 comics from the local goodwill or Salvation Army. Used to have a lot of Charlie Brown, heathcliffe, Andy Capp, and Archie books.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!

WickedHate posted:

Hey everyone. I think I'm gonna log out and take a break from posting for awhile, maybe a week or two, or all through December. I like SA but sometimes it's just really stressful and makes me feel worse than I usually do so I need to like, step back and calm down and stuff. Merry early Christmas BSS.

get some pills. they are good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!
I just want the X-Men and Fantastic Four in Future Fight. :(

• Locked thread