Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

WickedHate posted:

Politics freak me the gently caress out and make me really anxious, so I'll be happy when Hilary wins and I can stop worrying about the faint possibility of President Trump.

I remember thinking "I can't wait until the brexit vote then I can stop worrying about the faint possibility of my country leaving the EU".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism

Endless Mike posted:

Brexit polling was within the margin of error. Hillary still has a pretty solid lead even if every poll is off by that much.

I mean, I'm still anxious about the whole thing, but yeah.

True and that's why Trump has been saying if he wins it will be "Brexit times ten".

That said, Brexit winning was still a nasty shock to wake up to and left me with an "expect the worst" approach to politics.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
My mum bought me The Beano every week for god knows how many years. I had a few Batman the animated series comics as I loved the cartoon but it was my mum and the Beano that really embedded my love of comics.

Starsnostars
Jan 17, 2009

The Master of Magnetism
I had quite a few of those UK Sonic comics too, until my cat got into my comic box and ripped them all up. :(

• Locked thread