Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Funko Pops look terrible and apparently they've completely swallowed the collectibles market whole, so I keep on reading articles from people worried that if and when the Funko Pop fad passes the entire collectibles market will basically go down with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Even if Trump refuses to concede when he loses the general electorate will fail to give the slightest poo poo and move on. Gore couldn't even make a go of it when he had a legit claim and the election was decided by a couple thousand people in Florida and a bunch of GHWB flunkies, Trump is gonna lose definitively and embarrassingly to the point where nobody outside of his dumb as hell followers will take him seriously.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

That was a Batman v Superman movie ticket X-O.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

I genuinely feel suicidal. This is monstrous

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Even with running a terrible centrist capitulating candidate and the sheer amount of ugliness that was this election I sincerely thought this country was better than this. I served for it, I...I have nothing more to say. This is unreal.

I can't believe this. I just want to wake up tomorrow and it all be a bad dream.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

I just don't loving know any more man. Even at my most cynical I believed America stood for something and we were a good nation of good people at their heart.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

If Clinton wins the popular vote (which she probably will) then the majority didn't vote for this.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Aaand Clinton didn't give a concession speech, but is conceding. That was our candidate guys. The last line of defense against a fascist racist idiot.

Not even the largely ceremonial but still politically useful speech so as to set a new course/agenda for the dems. Nothing. Giving up like a coward, not fighting or even waiting for late ballots to arrive.

Im so glad we allowed the DNC to handpick our candidate for us over Sanders.

Ed:^^^sorry didn't notice till after I posted

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Endless Mike posted:

Nice one, you piece of poo poo. (He has since deleted it.)

Hoo boy this was an unpleasant tweet to read today!

ed: Joke answer: He writes bad comics so it should come as to no surprise that he has bad, actively toxic opinions.

NieR Occomata fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Nov 10, 2016

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Yeah, if you're not a part of boxer-brief club you're a goddamned fool and I no longer wish to know you.

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Batmen. I believe there was a story arc during Morrison's run that was actually called "The Three Batmen", in fact.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

Yes, there were three Batmen running around simultaneously during Morrison's run (well four, counting The Goddamn Batman), and two were operational post- ROBW.

• Locked thread