Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Trump just gave you a luxury hotel because he cares about the working class.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Endless Mike posted:

This is true. We love our $20 tater tots and $16 hipster fries, at Benjamin, named for DC's favorite son, Benjamin Franklin.

Haha. Is that at the hotel?

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

I get tempted to buy pops every time I see them. "Green Ranger! Megaman! Doctor Strange! Ultimate Warrior! Batman! Trunks!" That's how I know it'll never loving end. I'd rather spend that money on comic books and weed.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

I can't help, but I know your pain. I'm trying to trim my pull list because DC is publishing good books again (Batman, Detective, Superman, and the Young Animal books), and Marvel releasing a new wave of interesting books (Jessica Jones, Starlord, Gamora, Champions, and Unworthy Thor). I don't think I've had a pull list this big.

The Galactus trilogy will always be my holy grail. If I ever get a good price on those, I'm reading them, and framing them on my wall.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Anti life justifies my hate.

EDIT: And the Anti-Life equation = Loneliness + Alienation + Fear + Despair + Self-Worth /Mockery / Condemnation / Misunderstanding X Guilt X Shame X Failure X Judgement, N=Y where Y= Hope and N=Folly, Love=Lies, Life = Death, Self = Dark Side

Open Marriage Night fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Nov 9, 2016

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Rhyno posted:

I wish they'd stop prolonging this. Trump is going to take Wisconsin and that's all he needs. Michigan will probably follow shortly after as well as Arizona just to rub salt in the wound.

I apologize for Michigan.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

My shop is called Liberty Comics, and I just don't know anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Mr. Maltose posted:

This but for an actually good game.

Is Inkslinger still around? He helped with DC Universe: Adventures, and I'd love to play it someday. The books are a really good encapsulation of the pre Flashpoint DCU.

• Locked thread