Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Starsnostars posted:

True and that's why Trump has been saying if he wins it will be "Brexit times ten".

That said, Brexit winning was still a nasty shock to wake up to and left me with an "expect the worst" approach to politics.

It shouldn't have shocked you Brexit had actually been polling really well for basically the whole run up to the ref.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Yeah Hilary has basically won at this point the only point of real contention is the senate ( the democrats should win that but might not) and the house ( they will probably lose that) races.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

WickedHate posted:

Eh, Hilary's positives are essentially "not Trump". He's really been stealing the spotlight the entire election so it's been hard to pinpoint specific historic things about Hillary when everything is so wrapped up in opposing the opposition. However, there was a lot of that poo poo during the primaries with supporters of Bearnie being labeled as misogynistic traitors for supporting "a white male" over her. It is in fact a common deflection of her criticisms from die hard fans of hers, as much of a right wing strawman as that sounds, but it's true.

No Bernie did have a legit problem with his base in regards to women and minorities. I don't care for Hilary but that was a thing.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Teenage Fansub posted:

Ahh. Delicious schadenfreude.

What

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Roth posted:

Now to just hope that he's too incompetent to actually do anything.

He has the senate and the house. He is basically a rubber stamp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

It's a chat thread, for chatting. What did you expect.

• Locked thread