Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Doctor Spaceman posted:

What is the collective noun for Batmen/Batmans?

A NANANANANANANANANANA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

WickedHate posted:

I'm back and I feel a lot better! I was this close to leaving SA forever but I realized my black mood would pass so I announced a break instead and my mind is clear and all that hippie poo poo.

Anyway, over Thanksgiving a relative offered to take me to see Rogue One with them and their brother for their birthday. I didn't have much interest in the movie before but it's on someone else's dime and the theater experience alone is worth the time.

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better, WH.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Skwirl posted:

Yeah, I can't believe they're making a fighting game and not putting Wolverine in it.

Yeah, especially as they added her in the last game.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Alhazred posted:

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a loving big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin can openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed-interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of loving fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the gently caress you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing loving junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, hosed-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life . . . But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got comics?

• Locked thread