Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
For awhile I was collecting "cutey" version of mass-murderers from comics so as part of that (along with Superhero Squad, etc.) I have what I assumed were Funko Pops of Galactus and Thanos, but apparently they're Mighty Muggs?

What's the difference? Did I make a bad investment in the things I bought to put on the shelf above my bourbon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

The fact that I purchased mine on clearance at Target might have been a sign they were not the Hot Collectible and Investment of 2010.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Jude Terror, late of the Outhousers, perhaps best remembered for his recent 'THE COMIC INDUSTRY NEEDS TO DIE, ITS HISTORY IS RIDDLED WITH AWFUL AND TERRIBLE DECISIONS FOR WHICH IT DESERVES TO DIE, gently caress EVERYONE INVOLVED WITH IT, also yeah I know I didn't do "research" for this and maybe a lot of my "facts" are wrong, but just because I am factually wrong doesn't change the fact that the comics industry is guilty of all of the things I got wrong, also at least it's gotten people talking, that's the important thing, go gently caress yourself, you spineless loving weaklings, I'm not angry, you're the ones who are loving angry, I'm just writing stuff for fun, my life is great and I'm not mad, gently caress you all you loving pieces of poo poo.' Manifesto.

• Locked thread