Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Thrilling the forums since 2001

My wife has walls of Pops. She buys 90% of the ones we own (there are some I own) and she subscribed to the marvel/funko box so that's just bi monthly Pops coming in.

We have some that ebay decently but I've never been a speculator so even if I could get her to part with them, I probably would never sell them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Aphrodite posted:

I saw that now there's a Pops only subscription box.

The most nasty vile people I've ever come across are funko collectors/speculators at SDCC. They would push over their own grandmother if they thought it would get them in line. This year they had a pop up shop and we decided to check it out one afternoon. And by afternoon I mean 12:30. They opened at 10, had already sold out of the day's supply and there was literally a line that had already formed for the next day.

RevKrule
Jul 9, 2001

Pshhh, Pops are super easy to identify what they're supposed to be without a box. One glance and you should know exactly who this is sans box.

It's John Oliver, duh.

• Locked thread