Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I already voted! :smugdog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Starsnostars posted:

I remember thinking "I can't wait until the brexit vote then I can stop worrying about the faint possibility of my country leaving the EU".
Brexit polling was within the margin of error. Hillary still has a pretty solid lead even if every poll is off by that much.

I mean, I'm still anxious about the whole thing, but yeah.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I saw Gwar on Sunday and got to see Hillary rip off Trump's head skin then tear apart his chest. She then sprayed me with blood from her breasts.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

lol that Pence hosed himself out of being governor.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

As a DC resident, I'm glad the Obamas are planning on sticking around for a bit after January. They've really added a lot to the city in a way that the Bushes did not. (The Bush girls added some fun stories of drunken craziness, but that's not really the same.) I'm not sure the Clintons will be the same, and the Trumps definitely would not be.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Open Marriage Night posted:

Trump just gave you a luxury hotel because he cares about the working class.
This is true. We love our $20 tater tots and $16 hipster fries, at Benjamin, named for DC's favorite son, Benjamin Franklin.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Open Marriage Night posted:

Haha. Is that at the hotel?

Yep.

http://dc.eater.com/2016/9/13/12903248/trump-hotel-lounge-menu

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I like pops and have a bunch but I only get ones that are identifiable. poo poo like Hoth gear Han solo are right the gently caress out

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I would join but my backlog is so big I don't want more stuff.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

It was a pretty epic rant, all things considered.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Wheat Loaf posted:

I wonder if* Trump loses he'll refuse to concede, declare himself president, remodel one of his hotels into a White House and spend the next four years issuing executive orders,

Sad thing is, I could see people taking him seriously (whether because they believe him saying it's rigged or whatever).

* Again, I don't want to hatchet any counts before they chicken.

I can assure you it's not a coincidence that he built a hotel a few blocks from the White House.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

X-O posted:

Took me a whole five minutes to walk in and vote during my lunch hour today. The ballot had five items on it, three elections and two referenda. Smallest ballot I've ever seen.
For some reason I thought you were British.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I'm very sorry to hear that, WickedHate. Truly.

I'm just very speechless right now and things make very little sense to me.

The worst part is that as a straight, white male, I know that at the end of the day, I'll be mostly okay. It's just *all of my closest friends* I am concerned about.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Nice one, you piece of poo poo. (He has since deleted it.)

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Madkal posted:

They can't be outdoors if they keep trolling comments sections and online forums.

It's 2016 and we have smartphones. You can easily troll from a nice park bench or even on the side of a mountain!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Archie stuff was definitely my first comics. From there it was just a friend taking me to a comic store in 3rd grade where I picked up some random things with cool covers.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Yanksgiving is what I call the evening after Thanksgiving.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

We did once and it was really bad and let's not do that again.

For something fun, would anyone be interested in playing a Sheep Game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

purple death ray posted:

What even is that

Essentially the Sheep Game works like this: I post a list of questions/categories (things like Best Artist, Best Writer, Best Comic, whatever), and everyone responds to it with who they think the forum as a group thinks is the response. You are then scored based on the number of people with that answer. So, if 20 people respond to best artist with Jack Kirby, they all get 20 points. If only one really broken person responds with Greg Land, he gets one point.

• Locked thread