Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

I am offended by your ham, sir.

WickedHate posted:

Every other country that matters has had female leaders, it is pretty wild to think about, in retrospect, how the USA is the last holdout.

Canada doesn't count. Our only female Prime Minister so far lasted two months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

Ghostlight posted:

You've had the same female leader for 64 years, actually??

I did specify Prime Minister. There is no head of state less important that Canada's head of state.

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

Endless Mike posted:

I like pops and have a bunch but I only get ones that are identifiable. poo poo like Hoth gear Han solo are right the gently caress out

That's not identifiable?

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

I was going to say, the blaster alone means that's clearly Han.

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

I don't remember who got me into comics, because it basically goes back to infancy. So I guess I'm thankful to Superman for being my favourite since before I was even born.

And to my best friend for getting me into actually buying comics semiregularly as a cranky adult, and also got me into SA.

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

I too am thankful to be part of a comic forum that isn't wall-to-wall assclowns.

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

How did you fuckers manage to export Black Friday up to Canada? Busiest weekend I've worked since I quit bartending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

Gaz-L posted:

Isn't that just a DC skinned version of M&M anyway?

Pretty much. I've gotten some good games out of it. The rules can't handle every situation you throw at them, and combat can drag on a bit, but it works out okay if you just shrug your shoulders and roll with it. So basically perfect for superheroics.

• Locked thread