Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

I'd consider the Golden Girls ones. That's it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

As much as I might wanna give Bleeding Cool poo poo, I love them using pictures of different bald celebrities to cover the Billy Corgan wrestling story.
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/11/03/smashing-pumpkins-vocalist-billy-corgan-loses-battle-control-pro-wrestling-company-tna/
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/11/05/legal-feud-smashing-pumpkins-billy-corgan-tna-wrestling-continues-twitter/

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Ahh. Delicious schadenfreude.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

It's been fun to watch people going nuts from the outside. Sorry, buds.

e: Here's a reminder to point and laugh at my NZ rear end next year when our conservative government gets re-elected.
It won't be quite such a surprise, but do it anyhow. We'll deserve it.

ee: 'Panicking' maybe wasn't the best description to the online reaction wave, compilations of celebrity Tweets promising to move and such.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 08:14 on Nov 9, 2016

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

WickedHate posted:

Yeah. This is a nightmare. This is really a nightmare. I can't stand this.

It's at least a better thought than him enacting his own decisions.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

WickedHate posted:

I really don't wanna live through this.

As the POTUS said, the sun will come up no matter what. New comics out tomorrow :)

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

You're gonna keep moving ahead, WH. There's nothing else to do but that.

e: Remember someone gifted you that cool avatar. Surprising good, nice stuff happens. Big-shot Bozo can't stop that :)

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 08:51 on Nov 9, 2016

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

OhFunny posted:

Seems like a good time to buy and read Prez too.

With the lack of resolution, you'd get even more bummed.

e: And the Running Man for immigrants game show probably isn't quite as silly.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Aphrodite posted:

Incidentally I didn't know you could put a video with nudity on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ic9yZ_BvsQ

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

*camera pans to me shaking my mustache at you*

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

OhFunny posted:

I bought Prez anyway and you're right I am bummed it just cuts off.

But now it's time to follow the writer over to The Flintstones :)

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Everyone should get Klaus for christmas. That was a great comic.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Batsmens

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Wanted*

Mark Russell announced the story in the same tweet where he broke the news that the second half of the series definitely wasn't happening.

*I'm sure nobody wanted it to sell nothing. They did keep him on to write a very similar thing, only this time couched in a known property.

e: and to the probable chagrin of most in the Funny Panels thread, The Flintstones hasn't been cancelled yet! :toot:

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 08:30 on Nov 19, 2016

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Roth posted:

Comic shop got shortchanged in half their order so they didn't have half of my pull list this week.

Time to ask for a tablet for Christmas :)

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Street Fighter V is fantastic. I guess I didn't mind it taking forever to get all it's modes cause I have too many other games to play. Not too mad at No Man's Sky taking a year to get where it should be either.

e: I will miss the X-Men, but if the same teams are working on it, I trust it'll play well.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Nov 29, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

BSS December Chat: Batman's Ill Advised Holiday Special

• Locked thread