Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

super mario batali posted:

Anilam, I plan to drink your coffee with my parents when I go up for Christmas. Should I freeze them in the meantime for maximum freshness?

umm probably, since i roast it in small batches I've never had to think about keeping it for more than a couple days :|

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom

alnilam posted:

umm probably, since i roast it in small batches I've never had to think about keeping it for more than a couple days :|

I drink coffee but I don't actually have a grinder at home or I would drink it all right now

alnilam

If you ever do want to get a grinder I recommend hand grinders, you can get $100+ quality grinds for $30 if you just forgo the electricity. I use the porlex mini and it's perfect for one or two cups at a time. No big deal if you want to just stick with buying pre ground tough :)

alnilam

Don't be confused please don't use a hand grinder to grind your hand

mags

I am a congenital optimist.

social vegan posted:

hold it in ur mouth from now on and then by the time xmas rolls around u can just spit perfectly percolated cafee in they mugs

this is how birds make coffee

paul_soccer12 posted:

everyone in the idf must die

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)
mags

my french press has never let me down but if im in a hurry I have a reusable k-cup strainer for a nice mug of coffee

paul_soccer12 posted:

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
Oh yeah the french press is the thing that crushes bones and then the people made the king sign the magna carta.

mags

Oh yeah the french press is the thing that crushes bones and then the people made the king sign the magna carta.

the very same

paul_soccer12 posted:

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.

you use the crush bones to make you sourdough

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Urodov

the people made the king sign the magna carta.

the people? :rolleyes:

i think you mean the nobles

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
i wore my hat at band practice today

thanks again BIRDCON 2017

great con this bird con, yobmas is the best part of xmas

thanks for lettin an old scrooge join in

POOL IS CLOSED

i received a bonus delight: alnilam's own bee plus hand-roasted coffee beans! :3:

roasted in he bare hands! a man of bountiful talents! the first is a Kenya AA, then an Ethiopian Yirgacheffe, and finally an Ethiopian Sidamo. even some tasting notes

gonna drink these in the morning, excellent timing since i just ran out of coffee :coffeepal:

props to the jokerman

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

holy heck, alnilam's a christmas miracle maker!

alnilam

I hope I'm not setting a precedent here but POOL's gift was so big and good and i wanted to senda small thank you thinger so i asked them over PM if that was okay :blush:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

it's not a bad thing, it's AWESOME, and you guys made my heart warm and squishy this year

thank you

POOL IS CLOSED

sorry I didn't mean to put you on the spot! I thought it was rly cool and I'm grateful!

Piso Mojado

al please send me a cup of coffee

alnilam

Piso Mojado posted:

al please send me a cup of coffee

Email me you're address and I'll send you some roasted beans freal

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:
My secret santa was Gatekeeper!

He is a real good dude and knows me well so he got me Plat upgrade and a new parachute account for my next inevitable long term probation and ban!

He even said something else was in the mail! Thanks gatekeeper!!!

FluffieDuckie

hey welcome back nooner!

and yay gatekeeper for picking just the right gift for our ornery flamingo friend

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Nooner posted:

My secret santa was Gatekeeper!

He is a real good dude and knows me well so he got me Plat upgrade and a new parachute account for my next inevitable long term probation and ban!

He even said something else was in the mail! Thanks gatekeeper!!!

YAY NOONER IS BACK!!!!

my dude, avoid gbs, they are p mad at you there or something so maybe just stay here until you can't stand it anymore. that's what i do.

:siren: :ducksiren: you guys i wanna send you xmas cards and they're gonna be late so just deal with that ok but pm me your address if you want one with a picture of a dog and maybe some !!!!! stickers !!!!! in the card too if i can get my poo poo together :ducksiren: :siren:

Nooner

AN A+ OPSTER (:

ladybeard mcflurry posted:

my dude, avoid gbs, they are p mad at you there or something so maybe just stay here until you can't stand it anymore. that's what i do.

The mods are jealous of my brand which is extremely powerful

MrWillsauce

death sext

I hear hanging a garbage dick above your door grants good luck to all those who pass through it

MrWillsauce

Thanks for the good juju my dudette

death sext

you're welcome :glomp:

City of Glompton

my two packages have left the post office! Godspeed lil guys!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

City of Glompton

packages are supposed to arrive today!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

FluffieDuckie

:peanut:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm sending a second package with a finished thing for vanisher soon because it's taken a while due to winter holiday feels*. i feel sort of like i need to make something less scary than CHILD LABOR WOOL.

also for duckie (i'mma email you the tracking from ups tho so you can watch it).

*i don't handle holidays well so this has given me a lot of actual real cheer for a change and i love you guys. thanks. :love:

FluffieDuckie

omg i'm getting a present :peanut:

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

i'm also going to be mailing out a second gift for hamjobs in the next few days :) HOLIDAYS!

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

oh and i forgot to mention that Nooner, my awesome Secret Santa, sent me Undertale on steam!! which has been on my wishlist for everrrr and it's not even on sale right now but he got it for me :3:

thanks Nooner I can't wait to play it!!

social vegan

oh ya well I'm sending myself a third present how do I package pancakes

social vegan

I also demand to know if subjunctive and mini subjunctive have successfully excavated the dino

vanisher

Ladybeard haha I have a bunch of photos to post of your gifts. Also I'm going to microwave that chocolate thing!

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

social vegan posted:

I also demand to know if subjunctive and mini subjunctive have successfully excavated the dino

not yet -- we're saving it for her winter break!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

Ladybeard haha I have a bunch of photos to post of your gifts. Also I'm going to microwave that chocolate thing!

do it do it do iiiit, it's my favorite dumb activity just to decorate weird candy with my nieces and nephews. it also does not taste very good. more of a journey vs destination candy tbh.

vanisher

Annalee has been spooking some people at work

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

vanisher posted:

Annalee has been spooking some people at work

that elf just wants to make sure everyone is having a good holiday

or else

• Locked thread