Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/10/31/halloween-lena-dunham-costume-donald-trump

ew posted:

Lena Dunham’s Halloween costume this year holds the same level of subtlety as its inspiration.

The Girls creator and actress shared her outfit on Instagram: a cat, with one stray hand on her chest and another on her groin. The costume is derived from vulgar comments Republican nominee Donald Trump made on a 2005 Access Hollywood tape released earlier this month.

“Happy Halloween! With love from a Grabbed P—y … #imanass—-” Dunham, a staunch Hillary Clinton supporter, wrote.

On the Access Hollywood tape, Trump made lewd comments about women and described sexual acts without consent. “You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait,” he said. “And when you’re a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the p—y. You can do anything.”

Smart, beautiful, funny, and politically savvy. This is such a good burn on the ole Trumpster!

What are you guys' favorite antics, memories, or situations with or of God Tier woman, Lena Dunham?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf
How come that cat doesn't have fur on its legs?

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

why arent the hands tiny

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i like how outraged everyone was over that comment but no one apparently cares that the dude is a child rapist

i mean it was a disgusting comment for sure but it's like getting mad at someone for tracking ash onto your carpet after they just burned half your house down

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM&t=6s

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Moridin920 posted:

i like how outraged everyone was over that comment but no one apparently cares that the dude is a child rapist

i mean it was a disgusting comment for sure but it's like getting mad at someone for tracking ash onto your carpet after they just burned half your house down

I too think its hosed up that everyone lets the fact that Lena Dunham is an admitted child rapist/molester -- and even proud of it!

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Nooner posted:

I too think its hosed up that everyone lets the fact that Lena Dunham is an admitted child rapist/molester -- and even proud of it!

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

when did donald trump say anything about grabbing cottage cheese?

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
Let me be the first to say what we were all thinking: yas queen. Just, yas queen

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Moridin920 posted:

you mean lena right, the one that wrote a book about raping her sister?

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

2edgy4me.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Lena Dunham actually owns and is super good looking and clever. Why you all gotta be haters.

Junior Jr.
Oct 4, 2014

by sebmojo
Buglord
I wish I was as witty and high cultured as Lena Dunham, what a voice for this generation.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Why aren't scientists or idk, like an astronaut our idols instead of vapid & pretentious people ? Just having a sex tape is now what makes people famous and worthy of admiration ?! God , are our standards so low ?

If someone replies "end-stage capitalism" , when will the end be here already ?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

EVIL NOONER posted:

you mean lena right, the one that wrote a book about raping her sister?

i mean both

all of them

they're all child rapists

Decebal posted:

Why aren't scientists or idk, like an astronaut our idols instead of vapid & pretentious people ? Just having a sex tape is now what makes people famous and worthy of admiration ?! God , are our standards so low ?

If someone replies "end-stage capitalism" , when will the end be here already ?

lack of good education focused on critical thinking skills coupled with advertising/marketing

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Jastiger posted:

Lena Dunham actually owns and is super good looking and clever. Why you all gotta be haters.

oh i saw this episode of south park too haha good one

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

I thought this thread was going to be about Lena Headey, the marvelous actress that reprises the role of feared incestuous Queen of the seven kingdoms in the hit-show Game of Thrones.

Instead I am faced by this lady I know not of.

Preposterous!

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
she did a good job in Dredd, too

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
dude loves fat white girls so much he pretends to like anything else about iowa

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I don't like Lena but tbh fat white girls are 100% my jam.

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx

Moridin920 posted:

shes also in 300

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
She had a nice boobs in 300.

Shin00bie
Sep 11, 2011

Moridin920 posted:

Not so great in The Parole Officer though. But yes, Dredd is good.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Four cat ears, would not bang

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Zahgaegun posted:

She's so hot lol.

EVIL NOONER
Oct 8, 2016

by exmarx
she is basically the iowa of humans so it makes sense you'd like her

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
you can see her nips through that top

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Naerasa posted:

How come that cat doesn't have fur on its legs?

please don't slut shame.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

EVIL NOONER posted:

she is basically the iowa of humans so it makes sense you'd like her

Des Moines owns, so yeah.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Those hands don't look small enough.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

those des moines cops got merked

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
I mean, if anybody was going to be able to talk about fumbling around with an unwilling vagina then

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Zahgaegun posted:

She is obsessed with showing the world her body.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Moridin920 posted:

The explanation of it I'd heard was that Trump's base can be summed up as "white people" and this was the first revelation about him that white women felt personally affected by so obviously it was the worst one

That said I saw an infographic a week or two ago that showed what the outcome would be if certain demographics were the only ones who voted, based on polls at the time, and the "white women" one still had Trump winning, just not by as much as the "white people" or "white men" maps

which just goes to show how much middle-aged rural white women from the Midwest and South hate immigrants

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it's not just rural ones

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I'm volunteering for Hillary again this weekend, so hopefully Lena sees that and comes to meet with me for my good deeds.

Also I'm gonna get ANOTHER yard sign so it'll piss off my wife even more it'll be great. Who wants to come volunteer with me?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i think your wife knows you jack to lena's tits tbh, be careful

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I'm glad this lady is fighting tangerine fascism by being an ugly unfunny idiot I loving hate this country so much.

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

For a married man you keep chasing the beat up puzzly

You're the anti wiener

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i'm voting dad gay

• Locked thread