Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

The app version of Letterboxd isn’t as accurate in regards to streaming availability. Sometimes I’ll check on the app and see something is not available, only to click through to the just watch website and see it’s on tubi or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

Think the app only shows what you've got set as 'favourite' services maybe?

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

A shameless plug for a short film I made last year that's been recently added to Letterboxd.

It's intended as a proof of concept for a monster of the week TV show we want to pitch but first we want to generate at least some "buzz".

FreudianSlippers posted:

If any of you who have seen Gústi the Strong vs The Merman are on Letterboxd know now that you can log it on Letterboxd since it's officially come out now
https://boxd.it/LS3w

Feel free to leave as honest off a review as you can. I appreciate any view.

Here's a super secret screener just in case anyone hasn't seen it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQu4jN05IH4

If this is not in line with thread rules mods please delete this post and replace with smallbart tia

FreudianSlippers fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Apr 16, 2024