Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
I went and followed most of y'all. I'm
https://letterboxd.com/graventy/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe

Homeybeef posted:

I signed up for Pro on Black Friday last year when it was on sale and would like to renew, but would want to wait for the sale again. Anyone know if I'm going to lose anything by letting the membership lapse for a week?

I’m in that same boat, waiting for the sale to renew.

I liked Pro, though, and it’s not *too* expensive, so if the sale doesn’t happen those bastards will probably get my 19 bucks.

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
As a heads up, Letterboxd Pro is on sale today, 12 bucks.

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
Whoa I do not understand what you guys are complaining about these are great.

Vegan alert:
Pig's blood is an ingredient in a product.

-Boy tells Murray he's the worst dog and he hates him
-Another girl calls Murray bad dog

Talking about stabbing geese

-Hare soup on menu

Yellow car stopped in order to avoid hitting a crab

-Implied that Arby's food was eaten

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
I do not want to track TV by the episode. It's already got a lot of nonsense that is crossover stuff, like any short series documentary. I just really don't want go to what my friends are up to and see "Family Guy S04E18".