Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
I've finally added all my movies from Criticker to letterboxd. Here I am:

https://letterboxd.com/tsyni/

Follow me. Be my friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Spatulater bro! posted:

For the Favorite Films area I'm going to start using my four most recently seen 5-star movies. That should keep things interesting. Currently: Belladonna of Sadness, Hard to Be a God, Horror Express and The Naked Island.

That's a good idea. I'm going to do the same, but I might include 4.5 Star offerings just so there is a bit more turnover.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Roth posted:

This would be mine: http://letterboxd.com/throwaway_name/

I don't really use it much outside of looking for new films to check out and keeping track of everything I've watched.

Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, I've seen that movie like 200 times because my brothers would watch it over and over and over and over again when they were kids, haha :P

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
Movies with bums. That's my idea.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy
My lowest movies are pieces of fine Canadian cinema that still have around 50 or so.

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

friendo55 posted:

I've done that for 2013+ onward, and before that I just added those films in the description of my Ranked films from that year.
I just liked your list - we have a lot of the same films listed, and if it wasn't for film festivals, I wouldn't have the same luck seeing so many.

This is my ranked films from 2016, and a link inside for ones I've missed last year.

You got some good lists there, very nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsyni
Sep 1, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

checkplease posted:

I watched and logged 126 movies this year, or averaging about 1 every 3 days. Pretty happy with that. I feel like I saw more in theater this year than last at least also.

I logged 14 and maybe watched....20. Maybe. I am a disgrace.