Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Can you not review a movie without it logging you as having watched it again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Marking it as having been seen before/rating it doesn't create a diary entry.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
My least seen thing is a shot on video movie called Rap Quest. I bought it at a run down grocery store like 12 years ago from a wire rack, buy 2 for a dollar (the other movie I bought was The Exterminator). It looked like something terrible to put on at the party I was going to, and it was fuckin awful in the best way.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
I find average letterboxd ratings aren't crazy off from my own, in a lot of cases. There are a few that are baffling, but it's whatever. The only thing that really irks me is the deluge of gimmick reviews that get boosted to the top, whether it's a poor creative writing project or somebody workshopping their one-liner twitter comedy.

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!

pssh, that's nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Anyone have any particularly interesting or unique accounts they'd recommend to follow? I don't follow many active people and need to liven up the feed.