Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

If you go to the linked RLM list and sort by popularity there's a couple with only one watch at the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Being able to hide lists from search/etc would be nice, I really don't need to know CoolKidDom has heard of this movie.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Not too bad, would've had more if I didn't give up on tv for awhile during the pandemic there. Good progress on my backlog but then also added a ton to it from recommendations from the various threads here.

https://letterboxd.com/duz/year/2020/

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Man, my most obscure entry keeps changing each time I dive further into Japanese exploitation films. The next film in that queue has 2 recorded views on LetterBoxd. That might end up being the champion by the end of the year.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

EL BROMANCE posted:

Well, now you have me intrigued.

I'm currently working my way thru this NSFW list https://letterboxd.com/obscureness/list/pinky-violence/.
Currently at 32/66 and I've just started the Hot Springs Geisha series which is the one with a couple entries that only have 2 views.
The only good ones star Meiko Kaji or occasionally Reiko Ike.
There's another list I can't find right now that's Yakuza themed that I also dip into.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

I've gotten a number of them off of rarelust so that is a good starting point.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

I still see other goons posting stuff in my feed, I think since the site's been working fine, everyone's quiet in here.

duz posted:

Man, my most obscure entry keeps changing each time I dive further into Japanese exploitation films. The next film in that queue has 2 recorded views on LetterBoxd. That might end up being the champion by the end of the year.

The winner ended up being Three Little Geisha (1973) where I was viewer #5. For two of the movies in that series, I was viewer #3 out of 4 but I guess there's other things it measures for the most obscure entry.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Did I never actually post my profile in here? https://letterboxd.com/duz/

duz
Jul 11, 2005

A good year. My top directors/actors are skewed because I did marathons of Scooby-Doo, Pokemon, Miyazaki and Raimi.

Wasn't able to go as obscure as I have in previous years, only got a low of 57 views this time.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

I only have two lists that get regular updates. A list of movies I've seen in theaters and a list of movies I've seen that have dragons in them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Only 267 this year cause I moved and that dramatically reduced the amount of free time for movies.