Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glidergun
Mar 4, 2007

taqueso posted:

Join the zero-pressure OgreTeam. I won't mind if you forget to play ogres or don't play at all.

code:
Legend of the Ogrefiend

1. taqueso
2. worldfamousw
3. mrwillsauce
4. Jeffrey
5. hooplah
6. Glidergun

# TEAMCAPTAIN taqueso

This is as good a reason as any to hop back into the game for a few weeks. Eager to try out Hepliaqlkana and Uskayaw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glidergun
Mar 4, 2007

PleasingFungus posted:

y-red-rem-nul

Close, but no cigar - y-red-el-em-nul.

Glidergun
Mar 4, 2007
I found a scroll of acquirement with an OgWa on D:9.

It gave me the Armour of the Dragon King.

Well, that's my body slot sewn up for the rest of the game...

E: I've also had a ring of slaying +4 and a +5 whip of draining forever. With any luck Oka will give me a good club.

E2: gently caress, abyssed by Sonja and killed.

Glidergun fucked around with this message at 10:37 on Nov 5, 2016

Glidergun
Mar 4, 2007

This is a hell of a D:6. Strongly conflicted about whether to actually run around with that obsidian axe in my hand.

EDIT: and a bit of stupidity with a warg pack later, my earlier concerns are validated...

Glidergun fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Nov 13, 2016

Glidergun
Mar 4, 2007

cheetah7071 posted:

Dungeon Crab Stone Soup

Dungeon Crawl Crab Soup imo

• Locked thread