Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's sexier
Young Obama
Grey Obama
View Results

• Locked thread
BgRdMchne
Oct 31, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbaxHjxOlo4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
That's not the most awkward attempt to pander to an audience I've ever seen, but it's close

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Grats on reminding everyone that watches wrestling to vote on the 8th.

They won't be voting democrat.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i cannot even begin to express to you how much i hope that everyone dies

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

people who watch wrestling can't read the ballot

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Nefarious 2.0 posted:

people who watch wrestling can't read the ballot

But they understand colors and the single letter R or D

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Oh. Wrestling.

Here I was worried OP found my Erotic Hillary fan-fiction. Where she's got a big ol' hulking - wait you know what, never mind.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
lol at how young everybody looks . Obama hasn't been aged in front of our eyes and told horrible secrets . but democrats must know they are wasting their time pandering to wrestling fans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Prorat posted:

Grats on reminding everyone that watches wrestling to vote on the 8th.

They won't be voting democrat.

I don't know about that. Don't think wrestling fans are as straight-ticket republicans as you think. Especially where gay rights are concerned. On account of, well, y'know... :wink:

I am, of course, talking about how many high profile wrestlers made their support for same sex marriage and gay rights in general very clear and unambiguous. I think that was really big of them.

• Locked thread