Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
I went up against noted had-tweets-posted-in-this-thread player S2LSOFTENER and I'm pretty sure I'm dead now. :rip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
Outside of Fusion mode, nothing. In Fusion they have different drop sets (indicated on the character select screen), and it's very advantageous to pick one that has lots of "larger Puyo" (3s and 4s) versus someone who has only 2s (Arle).

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
Do different characters really have different items in Party? I thought it was just that it was based on where you were score-wise (being behind = getting better items). If so that'd make sense, I guess.

Score vacuum can go gently caress itself.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
You can check the game page on Twitch, it'll show you who's streaming it. Most of the people who stream the game are not very good though.

S2L is a very big exception to that, though.

Zamujasa
Oct 27, 2010

Bread Liar
Playing Tetris: The Grand Master on a board-swapped Street Fighter 2 Champion Edition, with the straight-row buttons, is an exercise in hand cramps and pain. Who thought that button layout was good?

• Locked thread