Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I might move some old threads out of BYOB and into GBS if it seems like they've lived their useful lives here and GBS might enjoy them. Be assured these are all quality threads and you should want to check them out in case you missed them the first time.

This thread will be a list of the threads I've moved so you can check them out if you want to (you should want to!) and maybe even post in them.

there are some weird things coming out of NASA's Eagleworks

This is a cool thread about some crazy possibilities for space rocket propulsion, by joke_explainer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

the secret diary of alex mack

In this thread, we learned that turning into a puddle of cgi quicksilver ain't all it's cracked up to be. Remember the time that brad tried to kiss me and I ended up giving him mercury poisoning? How embarrassing! I can't wait to see what cool tips and hot tricks gbs has up it's sleeve fo rthis one

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

social vegan posted:

the secret diary of alex mack

In this thread, we learned that turning into a puddle of cgi quicksilver ain't all it's cracked up to be. Remember the time that brad tried to kiss me and I ended up giving him mercury poisoning? How embarrassing! I can't wait to see what cool tips and hot tricks gbs has up it's sleeve fo rthis one

lol. I wish this was a thread so I could move it,

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Heard you were looking for some hot boat on boat action. NSFW!

This is a funny thread about boats loving, by Piso Mojado.

The last thread is going ok. People were getting a little salty about the EmDrive but that's just GBS for ya! I wonder if they'll get salty about boats.

----------------

social vegan

Where in the world is Huma Abedin

What was supposed to be a well organized, board-wide fun game for prizes and renowned clearly took a quick turn for the worst early on. I think we all know why this one's gotta go.

Manifisto

social vegan posted:

Where in the world is Huma Abedin

What was supposed to be a well organized, board-wide fun game for prizes and renowned clearly took a quick turn for the worst early on. I think we all know why this one's gotta go.

Android Blues

the boats thread imo should go in the goldmine when gbs is done with it, on a re read its rly funny and im glad more people are now getting to experience it anew

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Android Blues posted:

the boats thread imo should go in the goldmine when gbs is done with it, on a re read its rly funny and im glad more people are now getting to experience it anew

Agreed. It didn't really "take" over there so I asked FAU to send it back over here (thanks FAU!) and if it lies fallow for a while I will goldmine it.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
90s PC Games

A thread where people take 90s PC games and make them "Politically Correct." by me.

----------------

• Locked thread