Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

It was a somber day at the Foxy Lady Topless Funeral Home

we come not to mourn the stiff, but to celebrate it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

Manifisto posted:

the last fuckfest of the season

social vegan

the last cob of corn disappears, a metaphor for the tough winter ahead, as I lower

social vegan

the guy who writes the fleshlight instructional booklet

social vegan

wearing finger puppets

FutonForensic

an unoccupied sex swing, creaking in the cold autumn breeze

Macnult

social vegan posted:

wearing finger puppets

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Pity sex is the only sex I get these days and I wouldn't have it any other way

Piso Mojado

Shirtless double amputee iraq war veteran with killer abs

Piso Mojado

Antonio Banderas at the end of Philadelphia

Piso Mojado

Me, in my Cloud cosplay attire

social vegan

<
<
<
<

Twenty Four

Someone sad, like in a pathetic way, but so much so that it comes full circle and somehow gets sexy?

Lawrence Gilchrist

hyperhydrosis but u smell like pumpkin spice

tubbsthumping

i chow down
and i get up again

google THIS

when bae having her blue period but u just like

Piso Mojado

google THIS posted:

when bae having her blue period but u just like

I wish I had a girlfriend that I could watch pour blue liquid on my tongue once a month

Gatekeeper

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
miscarriage, just in time for swimsuit season :wink:

Piso Mojado

Gatekeeper posted:

Lol

Senior Management

I listen to the saddest music that still counts as popular. Please see my hot topic shirt for details and to initiate automated seduction algorithm.

:jerry:

Scaly Haylie

I'm deproused.

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
I'm a pretty positive person which makes me popular with kids but unlikely to get ones of my own unlike desirable sad and sexy people

Senior Management

The kids will substitute sadness for depth, but no one thinks my extreme calmness is sexy.

Macnult

Lizard Wizard posted:

I'm deproused.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

social vegan posted:

a frown but on a boobie

google THIS

The Xanax Effect

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

Gatekeeper posted:

Kthulhu5000

by R. Guyovich
a middle aged man who drives a 1998 Buick at the 7-11, buying a hot dog and casually asking the clerk to get him a Penthouse from behind the counter. The aghast sound he makes when he's told 7-11 no longer stocks that particular publication, his hands clenching and unfolding in rapid exasperation and shock.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
watching Schindler's list in lingerie

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Ahundredbux posted:

watching Schindler's list in lingerie

"hey honey what movie did you get for us to watch tonight? Oh Schindler's List? let me just slip into something... a little more comfortable"

social vegan

a handjob but the hand has a bugle on each finger and you're both trying to pretend she's a witch but the bugles are crumbling and who has ever heard of a wicked witch the of the nacho coast before anyway

Rodatose

corn, corn, corn

Luvcow posted:

"hey honey what movie did you get for us to watch tonight? Oh Schindler's List? let me just slip into something... a little more comfortable"

*takes off ring*
do you see this ring? this could have bought one more fun dancer from Uncle Squirty's Pleasure Emporium!

social vegan

a vibrating promise ring

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

social vegan posted:

a handjob but the hand has a bugle on each finger and you're both trying to pretend she's a witch but the bugles are crumbling and who has ever heard of a wicked witch the of the nacho coast before anyway

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Senior Management

The ladies love it when I break out in tears afterwards.

Lawrence Gilchrist

Kthulhu5000 posted:

a middle aged man who drives a 1998 Buick at the 7-11, buying a hot dog and casually asking the clerk to get him a Penthouse from behind the counter. The aghast sound he makes when he's told 7-11 no longer stocks that particular publication, his hands clenching and unfolding in rapid exasperation and shock.

I used to stare at those black covers and shrink wrap and wonder how anyone was supposed to be enticed to buy one if they didn't know what was going to be in it. I dreamed of asking if there were pre opened copies that I could stand to the side and peruse to satisfy my childlike curiosity.

FactsAreUseless

The lid on my coffin cracking open ever so slightly, but my hands are still by my sides.

Subjunctive

✨sparkle and shine✨

nibbling on the earlobe of my crippling ennui

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

FactsAreUseless posted:

The lid on my coffin cracking open ever so slightly, but my hands are still by my sides.

The dead rise

Ahundredbux

The right to bear arms
got a big dark hole in my soul about as big as my dong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Im Ready for DEATH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v25Gxovr3bE

• Locked thread