Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

the great deceiver posted:

it's real hard to describe what eating sweet sue chicken is like. nothing about the taste or texture is right. the chicken is room temperature and it has a slimy mouthfeel.

Wait, room temperature? You eat it right out of the can without cooking it? It doesn't look cooked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Professor Shark posted:

Is there anything that isn't made worse by canning?

Beans, maybe?

edit: not green beans, obviously. But brown beans. Maybe kidney beans.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Doesn't count IMO, because things are different under water. Canning the bread keeps it from getting waterlogged and falling apart too quickly.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

OMGVBFLOL posted:

the chicken in a can thing i get, because making stew is a thing, and the canned oysters i get, because pasta sauces are a thing

it's the canned cheeseburger that i cannot wrap my loving head aroudn

It's made by a german camping supplies company. It's for long, long hikes when you've been in the wilderness so long you've forgotten how hamburgers are supposed to taste.

• Locked thread