Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

unpleasantly turgid posted:

bottled is better though

My friend Chris says canned Heineken tastes better than bottled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

EVIL NOONER posted:

but your friend drinks heineken and thus cant be trusted to have opinions on beer or probably anything

He doesn't drink anymore, he was too good at it

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Kitsunegari posted:

Canned Heineken is better than bottled because green bottles = skunked beer but Heineken is bad

I trust the fine folks at Pilsner Urquell know what they are doing when they use green bottles

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I used to get pbr pounder cans from the minimart but switched over to Yuengling when they started selling those.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Theophany posted:

I often wonder who in the blue hell sees that poo poo on a supermarket shelf and thinks "yeah, that looks good, let's give that a try."

Me. I mix them into pastas. Also canned clams I get from DollarTree. They're tasty.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

the great deceiver posted:

they sold these in prison too. what the hell is wrong with you people eating this stuff out on the street

I think they are good

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I ate some cannned roast beef from walmart once, i ate half it was ok, however overnight the liquid turned into gelatin and it was pretty gross.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

EVIL NOONER posted:

buddy thats a natural thing wrt the gelatin

Well, it was gross all the same.

Now DAK canned ham, on the other hand, those are good

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

the great deceiver posted:

hector you seem like the kind of guy that would eat canmed meats 4-5 times a week

It's mostly frozen lasagna and Wyngz, sometimes an Oscar Meyer bologna sandwich.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

loving hell heck are you destitute

No, my dishwasher has been broken for a while so it's been a lot of oven cooked foods

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Sheep-Goats posted:

I bet Hector fully contributes to his Roth IRA every year and has a Schwab account that he contributes about half of his yearly goal to every year

Also that he would pee sitting down if he was at some girls house and she told him he had to

I'm with Voya, not Schwab :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Whoa, which one is the chicken

• Locked thread