Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
I had canned smoked oysters once... would not recommend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
I wish they made canned chicken gizzards, I'd eat that poo poo all day. In fact, I am eating gizzards now, as my wife is making chicken soup from whole chicken. It's my special organ meat treat.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

I've had these before, as well. I think I blacked out before I finished the can so I don't remember much.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

EVIL NOONER posted:

theyre not bad, but consider putting it on pasta next time like a normal person

I prefer steamed clams

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

Theophany posted:

I often wonder who in the blue hell sees that poo poo on a supermarket shelf and thinks "yeah, that looks good, let's give that a try."

I did it to gross out my wife, primarily.

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer

vyst posted:

I'm sure she's used to being grossed out by now.

You'd think so but, I just keep escalating!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Smash
Aug 22, 2005

LARDROOM
Grimey Drawer
Now tell a story about spotted dick and your first gay experience.

• Locked thread