Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

still lookin for all those people who've seen hamilton, that wonderful broadway musical that's taken the nation by storm

certainly a musical so popular it has broken all box office records and is hailed as a tidal shift in musicals has had some goons as audience right?

quote:

In less than two years, it has exploded all box office records – it has sold $1bn worth of tickets – and won every theatrical prize (including the Pulitzer prize for drama), garnering the kind of hyperbolic praise that no production can possibly live up to. But Hamilton exceeds its own acclaim.

Condiv has issued a correction as of 17:12 on Nov 5, 2016

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

withak posted:

I saw the internet bootleg video.

would you describe it as transcendent?

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Zas posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-POLR8qF_o
this is hamilton right? ive seen it

"some say electricity is evil, and i say it's the reason why john lennon left the beatles"

:lsd:

Condiv
May 7, 2008

With love,
a mod

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

I do not like this fanfiction musical made of the concept of rap as described to an NPR dj.

then prepare to see red

quote:

The long-awaited musical spinoff to “Hamilton” has a release date.

“The Hamilton Mixtape,” a 23-track mashup featuring rap and pop stars reinterpreting tracks from the Broadway smash, will be released on Atlantic Records Dec. 2. Preorders are underway for the album, which also includes unreleased tunes that were part of the show’s evolution.

“Hamilton” creator Lin-Manuel Miranda announced the details late last week, revealing the cover art and track listing for the project he has been working on “for years.” Two songs were released in advance Thursday night.

The star-stacked list of contributors reflects the crossover power of a show that drew rabid fans from all corners of the entertainment world. The lineup ranges from mainstream veterans, such as Kelly Clarkson, Jill Scott, Sia and Usher, to rising acts including rapper Dessa and singer Andra Day.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/hamilton-creator-mixes-it-up-1478471334

• Locked thread