Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Utnayan posted:

And then the game... moves and animates. And you have to listen to the characters. And the God Awful story. And the lackluster combat game play, poor save mechanics, and... no need, desire, or reward, for exploring anyway.

Great screenshots though. Too bad the game sucks, playing in some of those landscapes in which if there were actual decent and fun game play elements would have been awesome.

Hoping for an Apollo DLC for Horizon. That would fill the void.

Why are you making GBS threads on his review just because you don't like it the game? If you don't like the game no more need to dogpile on it when there are plenty of other games to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

Futanari Rastafari posted:

Thank you for considering the feelings of the game.

Games are people too, my friend.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Utnayan posted:

Do you like the old twilight zones? I am under the assumption that most everyone finds some sort of fascination with them. I am going somewhere with this question.

I have not seen the entirety of the old series. I don't know where that leaves you and your question.