Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Wait, they're leaving the fourth ship unannounced but the example they give is a Krogan request. Is the fourth ship a mix of races or maybe let you decide during the character creation questionaire?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Zotix posted:

So if this game is actually poo poo, what is the next big release to get hyped about?

Nothing, this was video games last grasp at enjoyment. Without this game being good video games are now a barren wasteland of cellphone games and electronic collectible card games.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

TEENAGE WITCH posted:

lmao, u do know that witcher 3 pushes out such social justice nonsens as racism and xenophobia is bad as is demonising those different 2 u. u mighnt have noticed because of all the sorceress sex tho

Yeah but you get to do that as a glorious white man, taking time out of his busy schedule to let the lesser peoples know they are protected.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Is there a suicide mission in this? Can I send some of these crew members off to their death?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Arglebargle III posted:

So you think the animators did the facial expressions and then the writers do the script?

I think it's more the animation coding is just kind of buggy. At least that's what was claimed two months ago when the issue first started showing up on the radar in early videos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
I thought it was TIM wanted her to but she didn't and lied to him about it.