Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

euphronius posted:

Wild boars!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Consummate Professional posted:

Holy gently caress the awful app is taking up 18 gigs on the phone

what the gently caress

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

the black husserl posted:

gently caress outta here. California grows all of the food and its the coastal states that have have all the cute small struggling family farms

flyover states are just Big Agriculture money pits that grow a shitload of worthless corn on giant plantations and make everybody fat

fatass americans in flyover states need to get hopped up on some liberal elite california celery

pretty much this, we wouldn't lose much by ditching the dust bowl

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

R. Guyovich posted:

i'm not an accelerationist but if there were ever a time to put that theory to the test, well,

we're gonna do it LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Do we know what specifically, outside of the Flynn stuff, was discussed? Or will that be tomorrow's news item? I keep seeing shills on CNN brush this off because 'it could be minor issues' and acting like this doesn't matter.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

hey if the deep state coup wins then lol everyone who didn't vote won the election because who is chosen by the people doesn't actally matter! if deep state wanted to oust clinton they could. or anyone.

it's not a ~deep state coup~ if the accusations are actually true

also trump lost the vote so lol

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

gently caress outta here. California grows all of the food and its the coastal states that have have all the cute small struggling family farms

flyover states are just Big Agriculture money pits that grow a shitload of worthless corn on giant plantations and make everybody fat

fatass americans in flyover states need to get hopped up on some liberal elite california celery

it's almost like grains and meat are really important staples and are mysteriously not on the list of california-dominated food products

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Yinlock posted:

i feel like just shrugging and going "lol nothing matters/i hope the world burns" doesn't even remotely help though

ya and campaigning is a hell of a lot different than governing

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

Baloogan posted:

yup.

trump is bad and dumb
deep state is scary and lol they are the true rulers of america lamo

Quotin dis cause the 'Loogs said Harrumph bad

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Squizzle posted:

you mess w a tiger, you get tge horns

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
*extremely Baloogan voice*
Then: Deep Throat Hero
Now: DEEP STATE COUP

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

SickZip posted:

The world's ending because we're basically in the midst of an attempted coup. The American apparatus of state cares enough about kicking Trump out that they're laying their cards on the table and showing how much of a democracy we are. Trump by himself was much more recoverable than this, what's going on is similar to how what truly killed the Roman Republic was not the power seizure by Caesar but his murder

:tutbutt:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i really wish putin would explain this to donald :(

donald would both not care or understand

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Epic High Five posted:

what the gently caress

I know that's pretty outrageous. I wonder if that's why it crashes all the time

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Baloogan posted:

hey if the deep state coup wins then lol everyone who didn't vote won the election because who is chosen by the people doesn't actally matter! if deep state wanted to oust clinton they could. or anyone.

*thinks real deeply in a sad somber movie montage that goes on-screen for 7 minutes but in reality is .00000000000000000004 seconds* I'm okay with it

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich
It's not a loving coup you idiots. Insiders have been talking to reporters since whenever. Reporters then find the facts and tell the public what happened.

That's not a loving coup.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

what the gently caress

TRUMP

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

baloogan you're just handwringing about the deep state because you know they're going to stop trump from nuking anybody

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

shiksa posted:

Jesus Christ I cannot wait for my spicey hour tomorrow

there's not gonna be any spicer, it's just gonna be cardboard cutout of him that gets lowered down to the podium on a string

"Yes, i would like a clarification on the president's recent statements about Russia.

Mr spicer?

MR SPICER

WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS MR SPICER???"

meanwhile, spicer wakes up strapped to a table in trump tower, with barron staring at him as he sharpens some knives

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Chris James 2 posted:

*thinks real deeply in a sad somber movie montage that goes on-screen for 7 minutes but in reality is .00000000000000000004 seconds* I'm okay with it

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Louisgod posted:

Somebody please post the buttrocker yelling TRUMP over and over again for the love of gently caress

https://twitter.com/bencjacobs/status/692155362552778752?lang=en

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

what the gently caress

Mine is only using 30MB

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Baller Ina posted:

Quotin dis cause the 'Loogs said Harrumph bad

lol ive said trump bad like thousands of times and written like essays disavowin his rear end

but i keep coming back because holy poo poo no one is quite as absurd and destructive as TRUMP

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Consummate Professional posted:

Holy gently caress the awful app is taking up 18 gigs on the phone
don't browse the internet on a loving telephone you poor

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

dont seem like many o u r respectin the office

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
This means we have to go to war with Russia, right?

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

euphronius posted:

Lol I remember being worried this thread would start to tail off

simpler times

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

SickZip posted:

The world's ending because we're basically in the midst of an attempted coup. The American apparatus of state cares enough about kicking Trump out that they're laying their cards on the table and showing how much of a democracy we are. Trump by himself was much more recoverable than this, what's going on is similar to how what truly killed the Roman Republic was not the power seizure by Caesar but his murder

again sir, would you like ketchup or extra napkins in the bag?

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Chokes McGee posted:

Shall I... talk like George Takei, Captain? :grin:

Staccato at will, Luieteant.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Wikkheiser posted:

Article here today about Russian elites getting skittish. There's reasons for hope and optimism from their point of view buuuut:

http://foreignpolicy.com/2017/02/13/the-kremlin-is-starting-to-worry-about-trump/

Mainly:

+ Russia has punched above its weight by being unpredictable and keeping the world off balance, forcing foreign capitals to react to Russian moves. Now, nobody is reacting to Putin, but to Trump.

+ They worry Trump could be overthrown or killed, which would precede a "virulent and bipartisan anti-Russian campaign in Washington. Oddly, therefore, Putin has become a hostage to Trump’s survival and success. This has seriously restricted Russia’s geopolitical options."

+ "The Russian government fears not only Trump’s downfall, of course, but also the possibility that he could opportunistically switch to a tough anti-Moscow line in order to make peace with hawkish Republican leaders in Congress."

+ The Russians are not interested in joining an anti-China coalition of the kind Steve Bannon would probably desire. The Kremlin also can't afford to indulge in anti-Islam rhetoric since Russia has 20 million Muslims, and Islamic puppet republics.

+ "What is especially dangerous from the Kremlin’s perspective is that certain nationalistic circles in Russia are falling in love with Trump’s insurrectionary approach." Note that Russian nationalism does not necessarily equal pro-Putin.

TRUMP!

*coups*

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

SickZip posted:

all according to plan

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

you know, if russia being kicked around by deep statists is what it takes for things to matter again, it's not so bad

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also lol trump purging the government of dissidents and installing puppets wasn't a coup but the totally true russia accusations are, somehow

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

SickZip posted:

Where does the temporary Hannibal ban come into play here

Hannibal ad Portas, I keep seeing scribbled on the walls of the roman forum

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

apps schmapps

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/212274615060414465

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/258271235174187009

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/218062348097822720

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

it's not much of a coup if it's just people meant to enforce laws investigate them and discover that the man we elected president has broken + pissed on every single loving one of them

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

The Human Crouton posted:

No. They grow all of our food, provide all of our soldiers, and are mocked for it. They will proceed to live boring as poo poo lives growing food and sending their sons to death only they will now enjoy watching you suffer along with them.

lol nice lie

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Baloogan posted:

yup.

trump is bad and dumb
deep state is scary and lol they are the true rulers of america lamo

When people went on about Obama being a Muslim manchurian candidate I turned to my grandfather and asked 'Grandpa, can you believe all these people who think this stuff about the president? I think if the president was a traitor that the CIA would just shoot them. I mean, do you really think that they'd have a problem with killing a brown person?' My grandfather shrugged.

Same deal with the accusation that Trump is in bed with a country that is actively at war with the Western order. Like some things won't fly in the country not sure why :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*

Why

• Locked thread