Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Pomp posted:

please wait until boosted melts down to perma him

I thought he was banned already for advocating armed uprisings or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

It was never an insult Bill, more of an observation. Kinda like "hey that kitten has two heads, weird"

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

ErIog posted:

Guy who is not Steve Doocey thinks every state is within the MoE so therefore Trump's gonna win. Also claims Newt is a "walking breathing historian." as opposed to all those other historians who are not walking or breathing.

theyre chained up in the ivory tower, presumably

I still think theyre breathing tho

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Phone posted:

Hey guys, I miss the primaries already. Anyone know where I can get a fix?

new ones start again tomorrow!

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Joementum posted:

i think you'll find that vermont produces interesting politicians who influence the national discourse

Sorry about your grandpappy candidate

RIP

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

how does he know they dont know???

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

DaveWoo posted:

oh yes, milo, you're just so dangerous and edgy :nallears:

The Tedious Facebook Post Tour doesn't have the same ring to it

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

You have a pizza magazine subscription?

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
please just end

I dont want to drink too much bourbon tonight

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Venom Snake posted:

Campaign mood:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa-pI2P4t10

If we lose we all die and I can't help but laugh at America being so loving retarded

eat a dick you smug know it all

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

swampland posted:

I'm assuming someone has mentioned this already but gently caress that Simpsons amendment to be song was super prescient like just every single thing about it

It wasn't prescient, it was, like "the wall", a thing people argued about in the 90s. Trumps just dredging it up again because that's what he does.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Baloogan posted:

im in rural canada on a <56k connection a fate worse than deth

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Anyone who doesn't have copies of Bushcraft 101 and A Field Guide to Edible Wild Plants: Eastern and central North America on their bookshelves for quick access when the SHTF is the true crazy person imo

All you really need to know is that you can eat every part of a dandelion. The rest is just chowing down on bugs

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Agean90 posted:

oh no the companies that outsourced have to move manufacturing back to the U.S. while China loses the only market big enough to support them, what a tragedy

Best case scenario would be this happening after like, 50 years.

But it won't.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Trumpenproletariat posted:

uhoh, looks like we got a Majorian 2.0 here who doesn't realize a massive cheap labor supply leads to lower wages and that's exactly why corporations wanted to keep an open border

quick start talking about tree nut production

for someone called Karl Sharks you don't really know much about marxism do you?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserve_army_of_labour

Nice reg date

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Kurtofan posted:

where's batman when you need him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YeaQYi4l_w

Cobblepot Can Clean It Up

If trump did this his followers would just like him more.

He is exactly as gross looking as the penguin tho I'll give you that.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

sentience deserves rights. personally im pro-chimp suffrage

I think dogs should vote

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

shiksa posted:

Like, how hard do you think rush would be if he could knock down some redwoods or dump a whole bunch of toxic waste at Yellowstone

It seems like he just hates nature to this point

I remember him talking once about how ugly things look when "nature" reclaims them. Citing when plants crack unmaintained sidewalks as an example. This was around 10 years ago.

He's stupid.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

crazy cloud posted:

Biden better go on that Bill Clinton diet after the literally big mac induced cardiac episode, he'll be 74?

Regardless of his health we really have to stop scraping the bottom of the boomer barrel. We should have broke free with Obama but,

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

I wonder if the Trump presidency will bring attention to Narcissistic Personality Disorder or if it will be like Reagan's alzheimers where he just acts like it doesn't exist and that he isn't riddled with mental imbalances.

Maybe he'll make Rudy sec of state and we'll get to see both ignored at the same time.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

logikv9 posted:

Pence just wanted to take one for the team, get some of that sweet populism cred, and then run for President in 2020. But now he's irreparably tied to the performance of Donald J. Trump

I guess we all are in a way
:(

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

comingafteryouall posted:

Gore won.

Nixon was VP and won eventually.

Truman won.

How did I forget first Bush?

Teddy Roosevelt

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Trumpenproletariat posted:

If Trump betrays his promises to the American working class, their anger and disgust with the establishment and the system will grow ever greater, opening opportunities for their radicalization and conversion to leftism

maybe think about the big picture instead of being a big babby neoliberal

Trump's presidency is good, says noted leftist genius.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Tatsuta Age posted:

To clarify, that link says Rudy out for ALL POSITIONS in a new administration

I guess his dementia is obvious to even these assholes.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

lol BeastUK, I remember being annoyed by him

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Baloogan posted:

lamo old dying guy got owned hard hahaha. no one rich or powerful ever goes to prison ever in america. it just doesn't happen.

Also there's no such thing as email jail

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Baloogan posted:

tell that to manning

Lol

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Baloogan posted:

the guys actually pulling the trigger, they do do care alot to avoid civvies

Do do care

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
I care deeply about the terds and poop of are troops

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

cams posted:

i know that when i think of a responsible president to oversee construction of a national program to shift towards nuclear power, when i want someone who is going to do the job well and with all necessary precautions, i cast my vote for donald trump

Yeah I'm sure he'll, like always, get the best people

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Gianthogweed posted:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/maryanngeo...G05#.cgB7xDadJy

I do wonder how they expect Trump to provide evidence that something didn't happen.

Show me the deleted emails!

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Tatum Girlparts posted:

as a governor he was a total clownshoe who did poo poo like hoard our 'rainy day fund' to the point of never using it for actual 'rainy day' situations because it was part of his ~legacy~

he's a super social conservative piece of poo poo

I genuinely don't think he understands how budgets work

he thinks regulations are inherently bad, like, the base act of regulation is a flaw. This led to cool poo poo like a town being nearly wiped out because a fertilizer plant was never inspected or held up to code and exploded.

he's just genuinely a stupid piece of poo poo. Like, even if he was a good politician he's just a dumb, dumb, man.

aggie

He tried to ruin the the university system too by "running it like a business" or something where product was degrees. It was really stupid. Like research professors who got start up grants from the university would be "in the red" or something if I remember correctly.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Consummate Professional posted:

Anyone know when melania is gonna have her immigration press conference

right after we see trumps taxes i guess

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Serf posted:

just a quick reminder that death is certain

I'm hoping for a WHH

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Monkey Fracas posted:

Can we just get this administration going already

y'know an early start

I can't wait to see what the first 100 days of the Gold-Painted Empty Suit Bullshitter and his friends The Bloodthirsty Business Nihilists will be like

It'll be not good at all, fyi

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

harding had the decency to die

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Jose posted:

trump is old and fat

fingers crossed

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Covok posted:

2032: lol no way people are dumb enough to elect robo-Putin-Hitler

he tells it like it is, refreshing really

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

People were saying it, Donny.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Serf posted:

lol and then what? the GOP impeaches him and we get president mike fuckin pence?

You either get shadow pence behind a screaming toddler or you just get pence. I'd prefer the evil we know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Look there's only two options, poke them in the eye for no reason or let them install puppets in our highest political offices.

• Locked thread