Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
http://i.imgur.com/6fw2bYp.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

just a quick reminder that death is certain

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
nobody would turn down an opportunity to meet the most powerful man in the entire world except maybe hillary (lol)

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Remember when [shifts uncomfortably] you were talking to Jeb Bush, and he like, said, that his mom was great, and you said, yeah well uh then she should be running?

That.... that was awesome

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Serf posted:

just a quick reminder that death is certain

I'm hoping for a WHH

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Joementum posted:

I'm starting to see Trump's point about CNN.

CNN was on at the gym this morning and they cut away from talking about the SecState pick when the Kayne thing broke, and after coming back the guest criticized Carol Costello for spending any time on such frivolities She replied that they had to mention it (since it is news, of a sort), but they weren't going to devote any real time on it.

I trust you can imagine my shock at learning that this was not the case at all.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Al! posted:

its hard not to think of the one on the right as the correct one these days

Watching people fall over themselves to mock "#pizzagate" having not actually seen the evidence firsthand is awful. Anybody who was around when the scandal broke and saw poo poo while it was still online at the time (like the password-protected download sites, etc) has zero doubt in the veracity. It's really just kind of stupid that someone spent all their time on this comic when they're literally and figuratively defending child sex predators.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

revmoo posted:

Watching people fall over themselves to mock "#pizzagate" having not actually seen the evidence firsthand is awful. Anybody who was around when the scandal broke and saw poo poo while it was still online at the time (like the password-protected download sites, etc) has zero doubt in the veracity. It's really just kind of stupid that someone spent all their time on this comic when they're literally and figuratively defending child sex predators.

:allears:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

As legit as Triple H providing an anecdote in a comedy show sounds, the story makes me wonder how Donald really would have reacted upon realizing that his good friend faked his own death in tv and didn't inform Don beforehand. Lying McMahon deceived him!

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

revmoo posted:

Woah, wait, wait, wait, is this a shitpost or do you unironically believe pizzagate? Like, I would assume shitpost, but this is the new normal.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

revmoo posted:

weird that nobody thought to save any of the real evidence

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

revmoo posted:

Oh word?

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
Yes evangelicucks by all means trash Trump over dumb poo poo like poo poo, let's see how quickly you can get thrown under the bus.

Fun fact: Exxon is probably the single most prominent corporation that still does not have LGBT protections. Tony is bitching about the CEO of one of the least gay friendly major corporations in existence being too pro-gay.

https://twitter.com/FRCdc/status/808717492747124740

Serf
May 5, 2011

revmoo posted:

stop trying to make pizzagate happen. it's not going to happen

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

MaxxBot posted:

Yes evangelicucks by all means trash Trump over dumb poo poo like poo poo, let's see how quickly you can get thrown under the bus.

Fun fact: Exxon is probably the single most prominent corporation that still does not have LGBT protections. Tony is bitching about the CEO of one of the least gay friendly major corporations in existence being too pro-gay.

They're just mad republicans are paying less and less attention to them since Trump without courting them.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Al! posted:

weird that nobody thought to save any of the real evidence

Yeah but except people have saved the proof...

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

The Family Research Council is going to get whatever they want, and what they want is Trump to hurry the gently caress up and adopt Pence's agenda. Failing that, they'll get a president willing to sign Religious Freedom bills from the loving 90s that will get the FRC what they mostly want.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

revmoo posted:

Be honest, how many times a day do use unironically mention chemtrails? Both out loud, and online?

Serf
May 5, 2011

revmoo posted:

weird how nobody ever seems to be able to produce this proof when asked

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

revmoo posted:

EXCELLENT!!!!!!

can you present it to me in the form of something other than a 1500x1320 jpeg with squiggles all over it or an article from something called trueheropatriotnews.com

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Baloogan posted:

castro's bastard son has been the worst prime minister this country has ever had

Checked snopes on that one and that's a negative.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Princess Di posted:

look at who you're talking to lol

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
chem trails are real, you can see them with your own eyes

but the guy going into the pizza parlor messed everything up, the kids and pedos arent gonna be out in the open

now we will NEVER know the truth because now the whole thing is cloudy

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Princess Di posted:

Why? Why would you respond to this?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

MaxxBot posted:

Reality doesn't matter. Just win for your cause, baby!

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

revmoo posted:

Well don't let us stop you from posting it.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Serf posted:

weird how nobody ever seems to be able to produce this proof when asked

There is absolute mountains of proof, along with circumstantial evidence....

https://gitlab.com/lurduyor/pizzagate/tree/master

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

revmoo posted:

nope, you gotta do better than that. post some of the proof thats in this

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

MaxxBot posted:

Any company that doesn't castrate male employees for looking at a dudes butt too long is too pro gay

Serf
May 5, 2011

revmoo posted:

looks fake to me

post something from there that convinced you

WarMECH
Dec 23, 2004
evangelicals are basically a white supremacy group so they can all get hosed as far as im concerned

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

revmoo posted:

so just to be clear, you genuinely believe Podesta saying he wants a cheese pizza means 'fetch me a rape child', when 99% of every other 'secret pedophile ring' in the world was just 'wealthy and powerful people raped kids and then when the kids said 'yo that guy hosed me' no one believed them'? Like, you believe for some reason the DC branch of the pedo-cult needed some Dick Tracy codes involving hot saucy pizza when everyone use just, like, hosed kids and got away with it due to power imbalance in the culture?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

revmoo posted:

How many nightmares have you had about fluoridated water?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

WarMECH posted:

evangelicals are basically a white supremacy group so they can all get hosed as far as im concerned

They've made significant inroads among non-white Hispanics, it is really lovely.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Serf posted:

looks fake to me

post something from there that convinced you

http://www.gq.com/gallery/50-most-powerful-people-in-washington-dc#49

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

revmoo posted:

Siri open Jewish Connection.PDF!!!!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol i bet russia hacked the pizzagate!!!!!!

(yeah yeah i get it, the left's next goal is to normalize pedophiles and make it politically incorrect to be anti-pedo, which is why trying to get to the bottom of this is so 'offensive' to y'all!!)

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
Proof? You need proof? I'm a loving lunatic, there's your proof!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Captain_Maclaine posted:

How many nightmares have you had about fluoridated water?

im the only non-mind-controlled person in this entire forum, cuz they dont put fluoride in our water. on an unrelated note, i suspect i have like 50 cavaties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

what's the jewish connection?

• Locked thread