Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

A smoldering crater is kind of a Melting Pot. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I guess I can now relate to how my grandparents felt when Obama first took office and the end of civilization in the following 8 years except "the colored" is orange in this case and has a shot at carrying this out. Full support from gramps of course :smith:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Because of this, I learned about Velvet Worms. Trump...good?

lol Donald Trump is president

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

William Bear posted:

What the gently caress?

https://twitter.com/JRob617/status/825702645750972416

At the time, we interpreted that report as Trump's laziness. Is this guy really loving terrified of stairs?!

Check out this alpha male strongman lmao

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

In about 18 hours this constitutional crisis is going to turn into a market crisis, btw.

Good :getin:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Schnorkles posted:

Good News: we get to find out if accelerationism works

bad news: we're all gonna die.

You mislabeled one of these.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

In my experience, redhatters worship cops but loving HAAATE game wardens.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Business Gorillas posted:

that high pitched whistle you may be hearing is the markets taking a nosedive when they open tomorrow, by the way

People who get upset over this but not the forcible detainment of innocent human beings can get hosed. (not saying you are)

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Also, gently caress this bitch.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

GobiasIndustries posted:

Punching people is bad.
Punching Richard Spencer is good.

GOod thing Nazis aren't people.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

At the very least, I'm glad Trump drops this poo poo on a Friday before he goes to watch cartoons and drink piss so there is huge loving turnout in protests all weekend.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

~~~straight white guy thoughts~~~

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

or the second frame of animation of nothitler's head 'sploding from Bionic Commando.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I felt a great disturbance in the Piss, as if millions of urethras suddenly constricted in terror and piss streams were suddenly silenced. I fear something awful has happened. -- some nerd

oh wait, nevermind; thread's back open.

lol we all gonna die

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

:eyepop:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Why can't some people empathize with someone unless they have direct experience with these people? It's almost as if they just believe whatever they are told and don't think for themselves. :lowqualitythinkingemoji:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

What do you call that dumb posture politicians take where they -with fraily curled fingers - point straight up with their index finger to the sky with their elbows dangling next to their side? Trumpo does that poo poo all the time.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Ramadu posted:

I agree with this. I'm a commie liberal but want to see social security destroyed because i worked two jobs for like 10 years and then got cancer and was rejected for social security benefits when I applied because "while you may be in some discomfort you can work in 18 months" and lol gently caress it burn itall the gently caress down when cancer isn't a good enough reason to be able to get any help at all and now i'm drowning. i even went to court to appeal it twicebeing like lol i literally am dying can i get anything???

gently caress. :smith:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I have a lot of trustworthy sources tell me the word on the street is Donald Trump is President of the United States. Now, I'm not saying this is the case but someone should look into this information.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

It is fake news. Steve bannon actually is president

Thank God! I appreciate you setting my mind at ease, friend. I was worrying over nothing!

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Shugojin posted:

my favorite detail is that the guy apparently said "well, I'll have some time to kill after I beat up this guy from the Internet, so I will schedule a fishing trip. That sounds good."

More likely the dude is just trying to save face after getting dunked on by some rando internet guy assuming this even happened.

"I was going fishing anyway so jokes on you." :qq:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Donald John Trump, our commander-in-chief and President of the United States of America, is a dumbass.

Unperson_47 fucked around with this message at 13:54 on Feb 10, 2017

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Also, what the gently caress is that image of him pouting from? It looks like a staged photo but he looks like a bloated corpse. Is he supposed to be looking tough or some poo poo?

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

No way in hell the Spice isn't a goon.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Strap in strap on time to g-g-get it on. Rump hump the trump dump sump pump lump.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

rear end cobra posted:

That sure is a internet news site commentary field

When I'm stressed, I like to chill and read the comments on any news stories involving a recall from Toyota or GM or whatever auto manufacturer.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYJMLIRRXpo

Wish I wasn't poo poo so I could add a redhat to this motherfucker.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

:eyepop: loving amazing.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

What in the Sam Hill kind of name is ¿¡Jeb!? anyway

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Turdfuzz posted:

castronaut wants to bang that gif girl
what a loser!!

??

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I thought it was obvious conservatives were all down for #DeathToAmerica when they elected the Trumpster.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

A lot of them want a caliphate p much.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

UFOTofuTacoCat posted:

Rush's understatement of the day: "Trump could tell the judge to screw off but that would cause a political problem." no biggie, just a constitutional crisis.

He is acting like he is so mad, it's hilarious. Replaces the LIBERALS! cartoon with SO CALLED JUDGES!

Rush sure makes this Tromp guy sound like a cuck.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Squizzle posted:

lmbwao if you believe that baloogan owns a cabin and doesnt just crawl thru the canadian brush and sewers from one unoccupied vacation cabin to another, naked except for full body camo paint, a bolt-action rifle strapped to his back,and a bandolier of mid-shelf whisky bottles

I would buy and play this game.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Ragequit posted:

I have heard of that power play before, and it makes sense when done gradually so the body of the other person gets closer, but jerking your hand quickly and then putting it back in neutral territory just as fast is mind boggling. I swear there was a video where it was way more pronounced with someone else but I am struggling to find it at the moment. I remember it was on a stage in front of a fair amount of people.

You're thinking of Monday Night Raw.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Lads, I hear these so-called "electronic mails" (do you have to use electronic stamps? haha) may negatively affect our candidate, Hillary Rodham Clinton. I hope the Dems have something planned to combat this. I'd hate to have that rascal Trump be our next president!

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

There's been a huge shitshow every single Friday revolving around this piss elemental.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

This scene, the trolls in ernest, and large Marge in pee-wee were the primary source of all my nightmares.

I cried when that God damned troll turned Earnest's dog into a wooden figurine. :smith:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Conway looks like the arcade board hosed up when Shang Tsung was morphing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Orkin Mang posted:

the cuck stuff is so hilariously transparently insecure it makes me want to gently caress another mans wife

Also their president is King Cuck who can't do everything he wants just because he's prez and his wife doesn't want to be around him because he's saturated with piss 24/7.

• Locked thread